For better or worse

Nia gets off the counter  and walks up the stairs sitting on the bed in their room. She feels really and for what she did to Kay. Even if it was a one time thing, she felt so ashamed and wanted to cry.she turns on the t.v. trying to take her mind off of the thought.
A few minutes later Kay finishes up in the bathroom coming out with his towel trapped around his waist he feels that something is off with Anita and sits on the bed next to her. "Come " he says patting his lap as Nia gets on top of his lap facing him and wrapping her arms around him. "What's bugging you?" "I- I just wanna talk to you about something." "Go ahead,I'm listening" he says in a comforting voice kissing her neck and cheek.  Her eyes glaze over but she takes a deep breath and opens her mouth to speak but her phone starts ringing.
Incoming call from: Tay
Nia glares over at the phone and gasps softly. Kay turns looking down at her phone on the bed before grabbing it and laying back "Oh- Baby got it" she instantly says. "Nah it's coo" Nia sighs and lies on his chest. "Hello" Kay says  with the phone on speaker "Yo can I speak to Nia" "Nah you coo" Kay's replies back "I..I just asked if I could speak to her what are you talking about" "you heard what I said." Kay says sternly. "Bro you doing to much,can I talk to my girl?" "Yo girl?" Kay says getting even louder Ight I got sum for both of y'all." "Fuck is you talking about" Tay says, His voice matching Kay's level. "This my fucking bitch, so don't keep calling ha phone ight?" Kay yells back " Who is you talking too bro. I was in shorty a whole hour ago" Kay bites his lip and starts thinking "bet" he says hanging up. He looks over at Nia in irritation,she looks down at her hands. "You out here fucking on other people Nia?" She looks down and her breath hitches as she stutters. "I- Kay I really-" Nia can't find the words to say. Kay grabs her neck pushing her back on the bed harshly. "Speak the fuck up when I talk to you bro" "mm~ N-No!" "Then what is he talking about Nia,don't play with me bro" His grip tightens even worse making her face red. He lets go and still looks at her irritated while hovering over her. "You see this?" He says rubbing his hand down her breast "This is all mine" is hand drips down to her stomach "This is all mine." His hands grip her ass tingly then softly rub against her pussy. "All of this, This body is mine" he says before getting off the bed. "Kay I- I'm really sorry." He walks off  to the bathroom looking into the mirror before taking a deep breath and coming back. "Sorry?" He gets back in the bed taking off his towel and sitting you up by your waist. Kay sits her on his lap pulling off her shirt "Imma show you whose name you gin be screaming." "You wanna go fuck in other boys,Ima show you what they can't do"he rips off her bra and toughly pulls off her shorts. He then rips her panties right from her thighs and grabs her neck slamming her back and down causing him to hover over her again.  He teases her by slipping his tip inside her then roughly slamming his full length deep into her stomach. A visible bulge popped up of his outline as he pulled out slowly and rams it back in deeper every time. He grabs his phone from the bed stand before turning in the flash and recording. "This is what you want huh?This what no other nigga can give you" he says fucking her harder until the bed begins slamming on the wall and creaking,Her eyes rolled so far back and she gasps for air. He continues at a maintainable pass but thrusts deeply into her making her cry out, a few tears run down her cheeks and into the pillows but she bites her lip the stop the pain. "You like that?" He asks close to her ear "fucking slut" he groans leaning back up. He watches her body shake and starts  going even faster,her thighs shake quickly as she squirms around.