Chapter 2. My best friend

A long time ago like all the way back to preschool Nia had a best friend by the name of Tay. He was brown skinned with dreads,they haven't talked in a while since Nia moved out here but the last time they talked was when they were in their freshmen years. So not too long ago.But out of nowhere Nia gets a texts from Tay while Kay isn't home asking her if she can stop by and they can catch up. It surprises her and she smiles remembering all the things they used to do as kids and the she replies saying that she'd love to.She texts Kay since he's out with his guys she's gonna go hang out with one of her friends. Kay replies telling her it's fine just text him if anything does down then she sets her phone down to shower.
After Nia gets out of the shower she puts on a chill outfit,just some shorts and fitted shirt,Nike slides and a jacket

She grabs her purse phone,water and keys then heads out the door————————-New message from TayT: Oh my bad I forgot to send the adi 🤦‍♀️N:Nah you good 😭T:——————-N:oh alright that's not to far I'll be there soonT:ight————————

————————-
New message from Tay
T: Oh my bad I forgot to send the adi 🤦‍♀️
N:Nah you good 😭
T:——————-
N:oh alright that's not to far I'll be there soon
T:ight
————————

:Nia's point of view:
I lock the door behind me and walk down a few blocks,my skin glowing so I take a few pics and post them in insta. A few minutes past and I eventually get tired but make it and knock on the door.Im greeted by a 6,2 boy with a tank top,black shorts and dreads

"Tay?" I say shocked looking at the boy up and down "damn what's up Nae Nae,long time no see

"Tay?" I say shocked looking at the boy up and down "damn what's up Nae Nae,long time no see." "Hey Tay,you really changed" "yeah you too girl" he laughs pulling me in for a hug his hand holding my waist and as he pulls away he kisses me softly on the lips. I feel surprised but smile and walk inside with him

He leads me over to his bedroom and closes the door behind us "Have a seat" I take off my slides and jump into his bed

He leads me over to his bedroom and closes the door behind us "Have a seat" I take off my slides and jump into his bed.I roll across it getting comfortable and laugh "wow this is a really nice room Tay" "Thanks it's really comfy to me and I like my room clean" he lays his head back on my butt while he loads up his game "so how you been lately" "I've been really good and you?" " I been good you know just chilling."
We talk for a while just bringing up old memories and saying all the recent details in our lives then talk about out favorite movies. "Texas chainsaw massacre is better than nightmare on elm street I'm telling you." He says standing up now "no it's not.Freddy Krueger was the main event" I yell back at him jokingly "you don't know movies Nae" he yells back giving me  shove "yes I do your taste just sucks" I reply in a aggressive tone "Aye" he says walks up to me soft gripping my neck and kissing me deeply,his tongue slides into my mouth so effortlessly and smoothly "lower ya tone." "Alright" I say laughing softly and sitting on his bed. He rolls his eyes and sits down facing me I open my legs for him to key down and he does so. He kisses along my things and down my legs "what're you doing ?"I ask but laugh softly "what I can't kiss you" he replies quickly "no you can I didn't mean it like that." He laughs softly and turns facing me, his body how perfectly aligned with mine he grabs my legs and puts the around his waist and places both of his hands on my waist then kisses me deeply again with his tongue I feel down his chest and run my fingers through his dreads chucking through the kiss a bit.He suck's my tongue and locks it with his before pulling away and kissing me one my neck and smiling, "you're even prettier than you used to be." "Thank you" I reply smiling back "Well imma let you chill in here but imma go take a shower real quick unless you tryna join me" " mm in not sure,I don't have any clothes" "nah it's cool I got a hoodie or some shirts you could wear" " Thanks that's really sweet but are you sure you want me to join." "Yeah, don't be shy we've bathed together as kids."  He adds walking to the bathroom and running the shower water. "Alright get me a towel and I'll be in there soon." "Ight" he grabs two sets of towels and places then in the bathroom cracking the door shut. I could see him takeoff his tank top and shorts but I look away and take off my on putting them in my bag. I walk over to the bathroom and push the door open gently then step in closing it behind myself.
Tay and I as kids were like two peas in a pod.we were inseparable,but when he had to move we just kind of fell out of touch but he's grown a lot and I can tell.mentally and physically.
He holds his hand out as I grab it stepping into the hot water instantly hits my back and I jump coming  chest to chest with Tay. "Mm sorry it's just a little hot" "oh my bad" he says turning the heat down a bit "is that good?" "Yeah" I look up from his dreads then down to his chest,stomach and waistline. But I get curious so I look down at his dick seeing it get hard in front of me. "Your body isn't so...underdeveloped anymore huh" he laughs trying not to look at me too much "it's fine you can look,I don't mind. and I can say the same for you." I laugh rubbing down his chest as he grips my ass.