How to drill.2

He says carrying me over to the bed setting me down as he leans against the wall. "I mean, shii it's all you" "Yo imma be honest I been wanting to fuck since I first saw you no cap" "well,I can't let you just get it like that" I laugh "what you mean shorty" he says getting closer walking until his legs are in between mine then grabbing my chin making me look up at him. "I been jacking you since day one,can't just leave me like that" "Nah Kay I'm jacking you it's just like, let's take our time."
He bends down kissing my neck and sucking on it. "And why would I want to do that" he's whispers in my ear softly pushing my back. "Cause,I ain't even part of the crew yet,we gotta at least get to know eachother better." He walks back over leaning to the wall looking irritated "man fuck allat,shorty I just wanna kick it wit u." I smile and stand up walking toward him. I look up at him,his hands grip my waist digging into my hips. I kiss him deeply as we swap spit and move our tongues around. He grabs my hand still kissing me placing my hand in his dick again.
I felt his hardness as he unzips his pants "just gimmie one day and we can act like nothing happened" he says  as he stops "fine" I roll my eyes just wanting to feel his body.He picks me up again tossing me on the bed this time he pulls down his pants and sets his knocka on the dresser before pulling off his boxers and shirt while I do the same. "You so fucking bad, you know that shorty?"
He kisses my neck then boobs working his way down to my already wet pussy.His tongue flicks around and rapidly moves.i moan and grip his dreads while throwing my head back,my hips begin to buckle as I grind in with his movements.

"mmm Kay" "you like that Ma" I throw my head back sinking my nails into his hair "yess" I moan his name softly. "Shorty relax" He laughs going faster "I'm just getting started." He stops before speeding up moving his tongue quicker. "mmmm God" I say rubbing his neck and face. As he stops "w..why'd you stop?" "Cause,it's time to get serious Ma you know da timing" I give a soft smile taking a deep breath. He pulls a rubba out of his pocket and slips it on. "Alright I'm ready" I say biting my lip rubbing my hand down his chest. "Let's get to business ya heard" he says turning me on my stomach pushing my head into the bed and pulling my waist up he grabs the tip slowly teasing it against me before slipping it deep inside me "Ahhh fuck" I yell muffled into the bed sheets "Damn,dis that good shit" he says rolling his eyes thrusting into my pussy.
"Kay~" I moan "say it louder fo me." "Kayy ~" I beg loudly "that's what I'm talking about" he says going faster grabbing my neck. I move my hips around as he thrusts causing him to go deeper and faster. "Shit." He says under his breath.He pulls my hair and puts my arms behind my back as I get louder "good girl,get that shit real wet fa me" he bites his lip as I yell into the covers. I pull my self up and reach behind me slipping him out of me "Kay fuck this shit, Meat to meat" I say slipping off the rubba as he bites his lip and smirks "You know you a bad bitch ma, take allat shit." He says going crazy without rubba. "Oh My Goshh" I say trying to get on all fours but he shoves my head back down going deep

"Damn, Ma I finnna nut" he says throwing his head back pouring into me. "mm me too Kay" I moan as he pulls out and flips me over,I place my mouth on his dick and start sucking it until he starts stroking it and cums in my mouth "Ahh fuck" I swallow all of it showing my tongue "Shiiit,you a freak freak huh" I bite my lip laughing as I  grab my panties slipping them up but Kay stops me "Aye hold on,lemme get one more taste." I laugh slipping them back down and throwing my legs over his shoulders.
He eats me out sucking my clit moving his tongue all around "aight now let's go chill shawty." He says pulling his boxers up as I get my pantries and bra on. "where my shirt" he says throwing me a clean Nike shirt and some white socks. I get dressed as he finished putting his pants on and shirt.
I stand up wrapping my arms around his neck as he grips my ass and gives me a hickey. He puts me on his back as we walk out the room both of us still hot from what had just happened, "Yo Clbu,Dougie,what y'all on" "nun" "shii" "we can tell y'all had a good time" Dougie says "yeah we heard ha moaning ya name Flocka" "Y'all niggas on dick" he laughs walking down the stairs and setting me on the couch. As he sits next to me. He gets a notification on his phone ,he checks insta. It's a diss on him from DD.