How to drill.4

"Alright,I won't" I type smiling to myself. "When is we gon link again?" He types.
N:aye whenever you want,my momma still be at home but she's to drunk to ever tell anything
K:Damn,aight.
N:Alright,be safe Kay.
K:you know I will 😭
I set my phone down turning on my tv and grabbing some snacks sitting on my bed eating them.As Kay FaceTimes me I pick it up with the camera on the ceiling "Whats the word Ma" "Kay why is you calling me it's bout 12 at night." "I'm tryna talk ,is that a problem?" "Nah it cool" I reply showing my face. "Yo you tryna hear my music shorty?" "Yeah let's see what you got" I say as he props the phone up playing the music on his Tv. "This called PSA" he plays the song and I'm vibing to it trying now to show how much I like it "Fuck with this Imma act the fuck up,everything dead I ain't dappin him up."
He raps while puffing his blunt. "Damnn,this shit valid." He smiles  puffing and waving his blick around. I vibe learning a few of the lyrics rapping with him. "Feel a way you get clapped the fuck up" I rap while he laughs.

  I start puffing off my vape and we both just high asf vibing. He grabs his phone talking closer to the mic "You jacking it?" "Yeah I fw it" "Fosho" "aye I'm not gon lie you look mad good in my hoodie" "Thanks you" I smile giving him a 360. "DAMNNNNNNN." "That ass fat as fuck Ma" I laugh hard falling on my bed "Boyyy." "My bad" "Nah you good" "You try a fall asleep otp?" I ask knowing it's a lil corny "Yeahh I'm down." I set my phone on my bed putting his hoodie up and taking off my shirt. "Aye I'm finna go take a shower" "coo" he replies as I go in the bathroom getting undressed and showering,I wash my body until my skin is smooth ands wash off the soap.
20 Minutes later:
I come back in my room drying off and throwing on some socks,panties and a bra.I put on my deodorant,lotion and put my hair up then lay in my bed "I'm back" I say softly "You took long Ma,what was yu doing playing wit ya self?" "Noo I just like taking my time." "Ightt just making sure" he laughs "Shawty hella freaky, ZENDAYUUHH." He yells "Shhhh fo you wake up yo friends." "Ah shit you right,you right." He laughs ,I slowly start drifting to sleep "Flocka, I'm hella tired." "Go to sleep then Ma." "You sure you won't be yelling waking people up?" " Yess lil girl" "watch yo mouth" I laugh falling asleep.
Kay's POV:
I play my game with my red Led lights in the background I put the camera on my face smoking sum more then putting the blunt out. I turn my game off and my lights.I take off my shirt going to sleep in my shorts putting the phone on the charger next to me.
Time skip to the morning
I wake up and hear Flocka voice forgetting we fell asleep on the phone. "Yo what's up" I say still tired "What's up Ma Ma" he says his voice still deep but raspy. "Drop the addi I'm tryna slide" "Bet" I say dropping the Addi and unlocking the door.I lay back in bed checking my phone but constantly drifting off to sleep. The door creaks open and Kay walks in tapping me "Wake up lil girl"
I turn my head looking up "Oh what's good" I sit up as he lifts me from my arms picking me up kissing me. I kiss his deeply caressing his face while our tongues lock.I feel his bulge on me through my panties while he grips my butt then softly grabbing my neck.He sets me down and reaches in his pocket
"Yo I got some shit to put you on" he smirks showing me the weed and shrooms. "Ohh nahh I don't be doing allat" "frl?" "Yeah I just don't wanna go to far you know" "Nah I feel you shorty." He sits me down on the bed and sits next to me. "You know I missed you right,not just yo body but you."he grabs my him kissing me slowly. "Come on stop playing Kay" "relax,you know I like to take my time" he says kissing me slower making me crave more of him.I press our bodies up against each other trying to feel him on me but he just moves back taking it slowly,driving me insane.
He pulls away laying back on the bed and I lay on his chest. He pulls out his phone and takes some pics of us kissing and having our tongues out.I kiss him on his neck leaving hickeys then I go lift up his shirt and down his chest.I reach his belly button and the button of his amiri jeans.I look up at him biting my lip "Go ahead Ma." He smiles sitting up. I get off the bed and onto my knees and he stands unzipping his pants.He pulls his long hard dick out of his boxers putting his hands on the bed behind him. I grab it slowly stroking it then start getting it wet with my tongue.
I slam my head all the way down moving my mouth in circles,he uses his hand to push my head deeper causing it to get more sloppy.
I look up at him making it more wet not taking any breaks. I spit on it stroking it quickly and suck the tip,Then quickly go back down and take him all it "Shit,Mm get that fucking shit wet fo me baby." He says throwing his head back.He takes both of his hands and put them on my head thrusting deep into my throat as I take it.I don't gag but I do look up and him as he bites his lip looking down at me. "Yeahh just like that" he says,his voice now deep and demanding.
He grabs my throat going deeper causing my to moan on his dick. I come up for a break as he slams Meehan back down "Nah,no breaks,take that shit." He shoves my head down making me moan and beg "Flocka~" I try to say stuttering "No talking just take it." "Pa-" he throws his head back as I say.
I rub my hands up his chest and grip my thighs bearing the way it made me feel. He pulls out quickly so I can breathe before slamming it back in my throat. "Ughhh- I'm finna nut Ma.Open up" I stick my wet tongue out as he cums in my mouth filling my throat.I swallow and show him my tongue as he bends down to kiss me moving all his saliva in my mouth.We tangle our tongues and he zips his pants back up falling on the bed "Fuck Ma."
"I can't get enough of you" he says as I smile. I lay on his chest while he runs his fingers through my hair kissing me on my head
"You most definitely a keeper shorty" "Mm is that true" I laugh "ight don't make me say that corny shit again shorty" I laugh kissing his lips deeply sitting on his lap.While we play fight he holds my hips in place then we see my door bust open. My momma game in drunk and yelling "Oh hell nah,I know you nasty ass ain't up in my house with a nigga,you don't even pay rent hoe." She says cursing at me and him "Bro the fuck out my face damn,you always talking shit." I get up slamming my door in her face locking the door.She bangs on the door slamming it "Open this fucking door hoe." Kay sits up with his hand on his hip where his knocka is. I move his hand "Kay chill,it's good."