Flocky you got me?.4

Kiki sits on Dougie lap and sits back "Alright everybody good now" Kay says setting the snacks in the table and opening the bottles. "Yeah we cool" Rella says "preciate it bro bro" C Blu follows along. I nod "yeah we good over here" Kiki and Dougie both say. "Ight let's get this movie going then" I laugh turning it to the new scary movie "Boogeyman" we all sit comfy on the longer couch in front of the T.V. I lay my head on Kay's chest while he rubs his hand against the soft fabric of my pajamas. He kisses along the side of my cheek before returning to the movie. Rella sits her legs across C Blu while he smirks at her,Dougie and Kiki were both some thots. Me and Kay already knew while we laughed to each other. "Anyone cold?" I ask "yeah I am" Rella replies "it's cover in the room over" she smiles and stands up walking over to the bedroom, C Blu rushes and follows behind her "yo twin" Kay yell over to him before he walks in the room "yo?" "You got the shit nigga" he laughs along with C Blu dapping him up before he takes off.
Rellas POV:
I look around the room for some cover and finally spot some blankets in the corner,I reach down to get them as I feel some hands go from my ass to my waist. I jump up scared but turn the see CC. "Oh boy you scared me" I laugh "my bad,just wanted to make sure you found everything alright." "Yeah just getting a few blankets" I smile softly.He looks me into my eyes while talking to me and he seemed respectful. "You're really pretty you know that right" "Thank you,and yeah I've heard it a few times." He steps closer to me lookin into my eyes,then at my lips. "All that close gonna get my in trouble" he smirks still looking at my lips. "So be it then" I reply before he caresses my cheek and kisses me deeply,his tongue locks with mine and our eyes both close "mmmm" I moan into his mouth he pulls away softly as he opens his eyes "oh you a noisy lil one huh" he smirks rubbing my waist down my pajamas. I shiver and get cold as he gets behind  playing soft kisses on my neck his hands go from my chest,lower down and reach my pants line " You really wanna do that,right here?" "Why not sweetheart?" I smile and give him the okay. But just ad he slips his hands down my pajamas Dougie comes in "yo y'all needs hurry-"
he pauses in his sentence,jaw dropped and eyes wide. He walks right out the room and yells to the others. Me and CC movie quickly and play it off as we were getting the blankets and winks at me as we hurry out the room.
Kays POV: I see Blu come out knowing he did his shit.I give him a quick glance as he sits down and Rella gets back in her spot.They toss us all blankets and we get back comfy."Ma ma" I say low to my shorty "mm" she replies focused on me.I grab her chin making her look at me and make eye contact "girl don't say mm to me" She smiles while lookin at me and laughs "Yes baby" I kiss her neck deeply giving her more hickeys "fuck,I love the way you taste" I say softly in her ear "boy is your head always thinking about me?" "Ion know ask ma dick" I reply moving her hand to my lap.she looks down biting her lip and slips her hand inside my Ethikas "shiii what typa timin you on" "same one as you" she laughs stroking me off under the cover. I groan readjusting my waist. "Mm not so loud now when we in front of people huh" She teases, I grip her hair making her look back and at me "keep playing wit me imma have ya lil legs shaking like last time." I let go of her hair and she rolls her eyes. Ha lil soft hands rubbing on my tip got me really horny as I thrust into her hand. She speeds up stroking and I throw my head back closing my eyes. "Fuck" I say under my breath. We both play is off as we try to focus on the movie,Rella has her legs across Blu's lap and her hands on his chest. Kiki still sat out D's lap while he rubbed his hands up and down her waist.I turn lookin at Nia "why'd you stop?" I ask feeling her hand slip out of my pants. "Kay baby,I wanna feel more, I wanna make you feel good but...yk it's kinda crowded here" I look at her a smack my teeth "ight come on" I say getting up grabbing her hand "yo we'll be back,just getting some more snacks." I say to everyone
C:ight
KI:cool
R:alright y'all
D:cool
We walk out and turn the corner walking into the kitchen,I pick her up and place her on the counter.I pull down her pjs and panties dropping them to her ankles as I pull down mine. "Now you can't be loud like in the bedroom ight shorty?" "Ight" she laughs.I slowly stick the tip inside her then ram it in deeply. "Mmmm" her eyes go back and she shakes softly. I thrust into her wet pussy gripping her curls tightly. "AYE- HURRY UP" D yells "Shut the hell up bro" I yell back "alright bro imma be waiting tho,and I'm coming in there is u ain't out here soon" "yeah yeah ight" I roll my eyes speeding up the pase. "Pa,it's too deep" she moans throwing her head back "see I knew you couldn't take it, you a lil girl" "s..shut up boy" sue replies.she throws both of her arms over my shoulders pulling me in closer to her and I feel her heart beating fast,along with her breath on my neck. "Y..yes Oh my god" I grip her hair tighter but we both jump a bit when we hear KiKi out in the distance calling for us. "YO y'all taking too long here I come" she yells out "shit what do we do" Nia says softly slipping up her pjs "uhh fuck. OH in here come on" I says quickly pulling my pants up and opening the pantry door. I close it mostly but keeps it cracked. Kiki comes around the corner and into the kitchen "bro..where y'all at" I place my hand over Nia's mouth keeping her quiet and pulling her close.