]| Our little Secret |[

Tay pulls himself out of her shirt and lies next to her picking up her phone. "What's the word mamas" Kay says. "Hello?" Tay responds,his tone deep since he had just woken up. "Yo who the fuck is this?!" Kay asks loudly "o..oh I'm Tay N..Nias friend" he says softly "ha friend my ass. Fuck is you doing wit my girl son?" "Imma need you to chill out bro it's like I said, I'm her friend and she just came by to visit." Kay hangs up the phone and Tay wakes up Nia to tell her about what just happened.
"Damn Tay." She groans sitting up.She finally stands and begins pacing around "uhm,I gotta go before he comes down here looking for me?" "Why though? He ain't gonna do shit to me""Listen Tay. you don't understand. he has guns,bodyguards and men with guns you really don't want to play with him." Tay rolls his eyes getting up and turning the lights on as he puts some joggers on. "Uhm here's your clothes you had earlier" he says handing them to her while he fixes up the room. Nia gets her regular clothes back on folding up the shirt. She grabs her bag and phone before hugging Tay. "Thank you,for everything today,really." "Of course,as long as it's our little secret." "Always" Nia smiles as they do the handshake they made when they were younger. Tay walks her to the door with one final kiss on the lips then she heads off.
Nia walks back home using her phone to call Kay. He picks up instantly "Hello?" He says loud "chill it's me" "where the fuck is you at" "I'm just leaving my friends house I talked to you earlier about it" "Bro Nia don't play wit me on momma, what was y'all doing?" "Bae.Calm down, all we did was get some snacks and watch a movie." "Thats it for real?" He asks "yes bae." "Ight Nia.My bad I'm...I'm just buggin rn is all" he says before hanging up. On her way home Tay texts her :see you soon: :see you: she replies laughing a bit.
She makes it home opening the door with her keys and stepping inside to see Kay, he runs up to her hugging her tightly and kissing her all around her neck and cheeks. He squeezes her cuffing her head in his arms before pulling away. "Ight enough of that corny shit" "what's the word witchu ma" "nothing much I just been chillin,wbu?" " chillin too, me and the guys stopped and got some wing stop,I had bought you sum if u hungry" he says taking her hand and setting her on the counter." "Thank you papi" she smiles kissing him. "Of course baby" he rubs her waist grabbing her ass. "Tryna take a shower and get busy or what" she laughs kissing her again. "A..actually imma pass,I took one earlier and I'm a bit tired rn" "Ight it's cool imma let you relax" he gives her a soft smile heading upstairs running the shower water.

To be continued
Made this one short because I got a big one coming up for y'all,it's about to be real juicy n shii so I need y'all to vote,share this and please comment