Flocky you got me?.2

I've been living with Kay for about two weeks now and it's been amazing.He's sweet he respects me and he knows what I want.Hes been taking me shopping too,getting all the shoes and clothes I like.We even got matching fits to go with the shoes.
I wake up early in the morning hearing the rain on the window,the blinds open but it's still grayish outside,Kay kisses on my neck moaning close to my ear "I want you so fucking bad Ma" he whispers as I open my eyes. "Mmm good morning baby" I say softly running my hands through his hair his body on top of mine.Chest to chest,our bare skin warm and soft.His sweat makes my chest sticky. "Good morning" I smile kissing him "Morning Ma" he replies sucking on my neck. "Come on,let's so something today" I say as he moves form on me to next to me. "What you wanna do shorty?"

I shrug rolling my eyes "why you think I'm asking you" I say in an irritated tone. "Why you think I'm asking you" he mocks before softly gripping my neck "watch that attitude fo it get wicked" he pulls me in by my neck kissing me slow but deeply. I pull away smirking slipping underneath the cover I see his morning wood and take it to my advantage,I begin giving him sloppy top. "Fuck" he whispers under his breath he pushes my head further down feeling my tongue swirl on his tip "chill ma,go slow" he whispers. Putting his hands behind his head he moans my name."im finna nut" he says his voice low and his body softly twitches.I swallow all of it smiling and coming up from the covers.
"You don't eva get tired of dat do you?" He asks "never" I smile. "Ma turn" he says standing up and fixing he on the edge of the bed spreading my legs he goes down and licks my pussy then bites his lips "Taste like strawberries" he smirks continuing faster he spits then moves his tongue around on my clit and rubs it with his fingers.I grip the bedsheets moaning his name begging him not to stop.He sticks his two fingers inside me looking me in my eyes,mine roll back as I bite my lip and grip the sheet's harder. He pulls his fingers out continuing to eat me out. " Mm pa Imma cum"I say shaking slightly "Then come fo me Ma" he says going faster as I cum. He licks me up one more time swallowing and massaging my clit with his thumb. "You taste so sweet" He bites his lips also massaging my boobs. "Come on,let's go clean off." He says picking me up taking me to the bathroom.He starts the water and we just step inside since we were Alr naked.

Time skip:
After the shower me and Kay both put on a nice comfy fit,matching with each other,grey hoodies and black pants. "Looking nice" I say to him as he sprays his cologne "Appreciate it,you looking good too" he replies.
The fits:

"Alr,you ready to head out Ma?" " Almost" I put my perfume on,some deodorant, curl my lashes,straighten my hair and get my shoes on

"Alr,you ready to head out Ma?" " Almost" I put my perfume on,some deodorant, curl my lashes,straighten my hair and get my shoes on. "Ready" I say grabbing my phone and purse.He grabs my hand taking me down the stairs and shoving me into the garage with a few of his cars. He presses the button on the keys as the keep lights up.He opens my door,I get inside closing it and he gets in on the driver side. "This is so nice" I laugh as he pulls out of the garage and starts driving to our destination.

He places his hand on my thigh gripping it softly,rubbing up and down. "Tryna go to red lobster?" He says not taking his eyes off the road "yeah" I say softly while scrolling on my phone.He slows the car down pulling into a parking lot.

At red lobster: 2:47 pm 2090 Bartow Ave, Bronx, NY 10475
We get out the car and immediately I see people screaming and crowding around us, He locks the door. "Baby what's going on" I say "These are my fans" he says slightly irritated.One girl comes up to him yelling with her friends,she was ghetto patting her head,scratching her head,her other friend had no ass whatsoever and bowl legged. I roll my eyes holding Kay's hand as we walk inside ignoring all the commotion. "Oh okay,you to good for us or sum no." The ghetto one patting her head says. "Man shut y'all dirty asses up." He says pushing the door open for me. The bowl legged one turn around and starts shaking her.... I don't fucking know, her bones at this rate "You know you want this good good Kay flock"

he frowns his face not even looking "I can smell allat fish from here" he says as we walk up to the register.I laugh then wait as her gets our table "yo what up homie" he says dapping up the guys helping us with the table. "You know everybody don't you" "course lil mama,keeps the OPPs away" he continues talking to the guy for a couple of seconds then we walk over to our table and sit down. "She moving mad wocky" I laugh "yeah ion know what lil shorty on" he laughs looking at the menu.
I look at the menu and think about getting some crabs,with shrimp,corn,potatoes and like one lobster. I point to what I want and he agrees as the waitress comes up to us. "What can I get you guys?" The woman says "Yo I'll get the crab and lobster combo,wit a sprite." "I'll have the same" I reply. Ash she walks away. "Thank you for taking me out today." "No problem,I like to show my lady off" he smile as his eyes drift down to my lips. He stand up sitting across me leaning over the table,I push him back down. "Boy if you don't wait until we get home" I say quietly as he rolls his eyes.Under the table he rubs my thigh as someone comes and gives up appetizers. "Here you go,your food will be out shortly"The woman setting the fried shrimp and glasses of water on the table before walking away.