The Noxious Avenger

Start from the beginning

"Muckman? Joan Grody should have left you in charge of names, Mikey." April stated.  

"I would have gone with The Noxious Avenger." Mikey stated. 

"Hmm, I bet he's one of Stockman-fly's experiments gone awry." Donnie stated. 

"I say we find this guy and, assuming we can tell his butt from his face, kick it." Raph stated. 

"He might be on our side. They said he stopped a mugging." Leo said. 

"I think I know who this new mutant is; he was a garbage man and he saw us fighting Bebop and Rocksteady. When Bebop tried to hit Mikey in the head with mutagen, the mutagen missed Mikey and hit him, turning him into that." I explained. 

"But what if Shredder wants the Reagent-X to control Muckman?" Donnie asked. 

"Like I said: Find butt, then kick it." Raph stated. 

Up on the rooftop, me and my brothers watch as the crowd chase Muckman.

"You see that? Only a guilty man runs." Raph stated. 

"Or a scared one. He might want to stay out of sight, just like us." I stated. 

Muckman slithers down and goes near a tight edge.

"They don't care about me. I'm just a joke, a sideshow they can point and laugh at." Muckman said and I felt bad for him. 

"Dude, are you talking to your eyeball?" Mikey asked. 

"Turtle men and neko woman." Muckman said. 

"Well, technically, we're turtle teens and a neko teen." Donnie stated. 

Muckman puts his eye back in his socket and glares furiously at the boys, but not at me.

"It was you! You did this to me!" Muckman exclaimed as he threw trash at my brothers.  

"You made me into a freak!" Muckman exclaimed. 

He vomits trash at them, weakening and disorienting them.

"Don't hurt them. Sir, I know how it feels to feel like you're a freak. I wasn't born this way either, but I embraced my new self and didn't let anyone tell me I was anything else but who I am on the inside. If you hurt my brothers, you'll be showing them a monster and I know that's not who you are." I said. 

"Thank you, neko. I will not harm you or your brothers." Muckman said as he leaves. 

We got back to the lair. 

"They saw something, but they don't know what." Mikey stated. 

"And that something seemed to be four human-sized mutant turtles and one human girl with cat ears and tail." Joan said. 

"At least she doesn't know they're ninjas." April stated. 

"And they appeared to be carrying ninja weapons." Joan said. 

"Or that they're named after artists and Y/n's named after her Otōsan's sister-in-law?" April said. 

"Oh, doesn't she ever shut up?" April asked, annoyed as she turned the TV off. 

"How could you all be so careless? Secrecy is the most important rule of the ninja, and you have broken it. You five are forbidden from leaving the lair." Otōsan said.  

"What? You can't hold that sloppy escape against us. We got slimed with toxic puke!" Raph complained. 

"Silence!" Otōsan exclaimed. 

"But sensei, if that pile of muck took us down, you know he's dangerous." Donnie stated. 

"Which means we need to be out there looking for him." Leo stated.