Seventeen. Comply

*Eleanora Elliot*

"Can I get a drink?" I asked.

"Alright. You good to go by yourself?" Hale asked.

"Yeah."

I stood and tossed my smoothie cup.

I looked around at the women.

I understand. The hustle, sometimes they enjoy the adrenaline and attention, the money. If they didn't enjoy it it got them by and they never showed it.

They were beautiful women too, gorgeous and young. I sort of paused when I saw Hally. I hadn't known she was an exotic dancer.

But she pulled it off with her tattoos and body. She was stunning.

I stopped at the bar.

"Hey gorgeous what can I get you?" The bartender asked.

"Mmm... can I have a peach margarita?"

"Absolutely. Name for the tab?"

"Could I give last name?"

He nodded.

"Sokolov." I said. I knew it from looking at their tattooing and piercing licenses they hang on the wall.

"Sounds good, do you have a card with the number?"

"Can I be right back? I left it behind."

"Yes ma'am."

I turned and walked around back to the booth.

Hale handed me a card.

"No, my-"

"Take the card."

I sighed, grabbing it and turning.

I handed it to the guy and he did it.

"Awesome. I'll have it ready."

I waited a bit, humming to myself.

But it was ready pretty quickly.

"Are you with any of those gentlemen?" He asked.

"I am. I'm sorry." I gave a smile.

"I understand. Have a good night come back if you need anything else." He nodded.

I walked back.

I sat down.

The other guy vanished and the dancer was gone as well.

"Is it over?"

"Yup." Lore tucked a stack of bills into his pocket.

"What is it you do?"

He looked at Hale.

His hand was on my thigh as Hale had my other, them smoothly parting my legs and draping my left over Lores right thigh, my right over Hales left.

"You promise you won't tell?" He asked.

I sipped my drink, wishing it kicked in quicker.

"I promise."

"We help our father with his drug industry." His forehead was on my temple as he whispered in my ear.

"He's a kingpin in Russia and we brought it here for him."

"What happens if you don't get what you need?"

"Violence does... ensue. But I don't think you need to know all that, sweet girl."

"You guys don't..." I implied they could be doing drugs themselves.

"God no." Lore shook his head.

I nodded.

Hales hand traveled up my thigh, touching the lining of my underwear.

I looked and he was casually looking around.

"Blushing." Lore chuckled.

Then Hale's fingers brushed over my clit through the cloth and Lore grabbed my drink before I was on the verge of dropping it.

"Careful." He set it down on the table.

He kissed my cheek.

"Uhm I don't think this is a place for that." I clutched Hale's arm, trying not to spiral as my clit was throbbing.

"No? Can we take you to ours then, love? It doesn't have to be sex, doesn't even have to be touching if you don't want." Hale said, his hand pausing.

"I... that's not it." I whispered, my face revealing that it wasn't that I was uncomfortable as he smirked.

"No? What is it?"

"I-oh shit." I shut my eyes as his pinky moved back and fourth, applying a pressure so close to perfect but not quite.

"Are you loud?" Lore asked.

"I don't know."

They froze.

"You said you weren't a-"

"I'm not a virgin but I was with a highschool boy." I retorted.

"Gotcha."

And they began speaking in their language.

"Would you mind if we took you to our house? We promise it'll only be what you want it to be. But you look so fucking sexy in this dress." Lore looked at me, his eyes moving to my lips, my chest.

The hand that was once on my thigh lifted, his middle finger moving under the strap of my dress, gently guiding his finger along my skin with the strap lifted.

"Okay."

"Don't just comply to comply." Hale said.

"You're currently touching a very sensitive part of my body and I would be a fool to move your hand considering this feels so fucking good. I'm not just complying." I glared and he laughed, leaning down, kissing me softly.

"I'll get the car, why don't you take her to the bathroom real quick and I'll let you know when I'm at the front hm?" He looked at Lore.

His eyes lit up as he looked at me.

"Trust me?" He offered a hand.

I took it, we stood, Hale's hand gone from where it had been.

He grabbed my chin, kissing me delicately as Lore handed him the keys.

And we walked to the bathroom.