Nine. No Words

*Eleanora Elliot*

Lia and Hally left to probably go fuck.

Hally hugged me goodbye, happy to have met me.

Lia kissed my cheek and said goodbye.

The second the door closed, I uncrossed my legs on the chair and I whipped around to look at Hale.

"You have your what pierced now?" I stared.

"My dick."

I just stared.

"Actually I have three." He corrected.

"How?"

"...how anyone gets pierced?" He smiled.

"You've never heard of it?" Lore leaned against the desk.

"No."

"Get my dick hard and maybe I'll show you." Hale said and I felt my heart hammer at the statement.

But I lifted the shirt, giving him direct view to my tits.

And he just gaped at them. He didn't get to see them head on. Well... here it is.

"Shit." He cursed.

"My turn." I smiled, sitting back, recrossing my legs.

"Goddamnit." He frowned.

I grinned, ear to ear.

"Come on." I said.

He began undoing his belt.

He undid his jeans, pulling them down slowly, stroking himself once before lifting his cock, two piercings on the underside.

"It's called a Jacob's Ladder. He has two. The one on top is a reverse Prince Albert." Lore said and I just stared.

"That had to hurt."

"Fuck yeah." He nodded.

Not simply that but he was... large. Thick, I looked at the veins that ran along him. Even on the backs of his ringed hands.

I looked up at his face.

"That's intense." I refused myself another glance.

"Stop that face." Lore said.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Go put some cold water on your face please." Hale said as he redid his jeans.

"Bathroom?"

They pointed and I stood slowly, walking a safe distance from the both of them as I made my way into the bathroom and shut the door.

Holy shit.

There was a gentle ache between my legs. A craving. My mouth was nearly watering at the more intimate thoughts of him.

I wondered if Hale had them but he never spoke of it. He did however show me his split tongue.

I sighed, wondering what the uses for it were.

My body was warm, internally. Redness rising into my face.

I did wash off my face, for whatever face I made.

I tried to keep my breathing even although I just saw the most... fuck. I'm just curious at how the metal feels. How it would feel inside of me. How he would feel inside of me.

I was aching and the thought of Lore's tongue also threw me for a loop. My lord.

I took a hard breath, wiping off my face with a paper towel before walking out.

"I'm gonna go home to eat, I appreciate you guys." I said, avoiding their eyes as I grabbed my bag and bra alongside my shirt that I didn't put back on.

"I'll walk you out." Lore said.

"No it's fine-"

His hand gently encased the back of my neck as his eyes were on the side of my face.

"Walk." He said and I did.

His hand loosened around the back of my neck, running down my back.

My stomach was flooded with giddiness. My body boiling as I chewed the inside of my cheek.

I didn't even try looking at him.

I couldn't.

We got to the parking garage and he opened my door.

I got inside, he shut it and when he didn't leave beside my car I rolled down my window.

"Thank you." I said.

He bent down, resting his forearms on my car as his light eyes were burning into mine.

I studied the tattoos lining his entire face.

"Did Hale do those?" I pointed to his face.

He nodded.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I said, putting my hands under my thighs to calm my internal awkwardness.

"Uncomfortable isn't the word, sweetheart." He murmured.

"Then what is?"

He looked down at his arms before looking at me.

"I don't know. I don't even think it's my language issues. I don't think there's a word for it in any language."

I frowned, lost.

"Your eyes, wide. Shocked. Curious. Your lips parted, glossed from licking them. Your face red, nervous, heated." One of his hands came inside my car, the back of his pointer finger dragging under my chin.

"Is that bad?"

"No. I don't think I've seen anything prettier." He looked down at my lips.

I found myself doing the same.

But he leaned forward, pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Have a good night. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight." I whispered, anticipation clutching at my lungs but nothing had happened.

So I drove home.