Twelve. Involved

*Eleanora Elliot*

Nothing was said as Hale aimlessly drove.

His hand on the inside of my thigh. I felt Lore's gaze but never questioned anything.

"So now what?"

"Hm?" Hale asked.

"Now what?"

"I don't know." He answered.

I nodded.

"Should there be rules? Boundaries?" I asked, testing the waters.

"Whatever you want." Lore answered.

"Are there any red flags I should know of between you two?"

"Mmmm... we are Russian men with an American women. We don't know what that means on your part."

"Aren't Russian men like... territorial?" I asked.

"Hm?" Hale looked at me, browns furrowed in confusion.

"I don't know like... how are you supposed to treat a woman?" I asked changing my wording to see how they view themselves.

"I am not going to lie to you, the fact we both are willing to even consider sharing you is out of our norm. Obviously. There are... not rules but..." Hale said the word in Russian and looked in the rear view mirror at Lore.

"Expectations?" He tried.

"Yeah. There are expectations."

"Like?" I asked.

"Mmm dress however you want, but you're never leaving our sides, da?" He looked at me.

I nodded.

"That's more personal preference though." Lore said.

"If we make it seem cultural we can get away with it." Hale frowned.

I laughed.

"No I just don't want anyone else to look at you ever. That's all." He said.

I hummed.

"Same." Lore said.

"Alright." I looked out the window.

"But seriously, men are... bad out there too. So stay with us when you dress nice. When we go out there, you'll be in a lot of dresses and very rich clothing. We will also be around other rich people who think they have certain abilities because of their money. So please be mindful of your surroundings." Lore said.

"That makes sense." I nodded.

The hand on my thigh tightened and I took a hard breath in, holding it.

He laughed.

"Stop." I grabbed his wrist and tightened my thighs till my knees were once again touching.

He stopped at a light and removed his and from the wheel, placing it around my throat as he kissed me softly. Just the smallest, softest peck.

Then it turned green as my face became red.

I looked out of the car and sighed.

I shut my eyes, moving to sit crisscrossed, his hand adjusting, remaining on my thigh as he gently moved his thumb back and fourth.

A hand came around my throat from behind me.

Not squeezing, not aggressive.

Just a touch.

I kept my eyes shut.

"Oh shit you have an 6 hour appointment tomorrow." Lore mumbled.

"When? I forget." Hale said.