Eight. Both

*Hale Sokolov*

"She's getting her nipple pierced. By the way." Lore said at my door and I froze.

"She needs someone to hold her down since she's scared." He grinned.

"Go ahead you perv." Lia looked at me.

I smiled to myself as I removed my gloves and stood.

"Done." Nora gave her signed papers and ID to Lore.

"You sure?" I asked.

She chewed her lip, anxious.

"You've got this, Nora." Lia came out after me.

Her eyes moved to Hally.

"Are you comfortable with me holding you or Lia can." I clarified.

Although internally eager for this, I wanted her to be comfortable.

"You." She sighed.

I nodded.

Walking into the room Lore was sterilizing everything.

"I'm wearing a bodysuit so you're about to get flashed." She said and Hally laughed leaning against the doorframe, Lia in the room by the bed.

I was by Lore.

She pulled down her sweats, undoing the clasps between her slim thighs. She was definitely thinner, a tall, runner build almost with a nipped waist and wide ribs.

Beautiful.

She pulled her sweats back up as she pulled up her shirt.

"All the way off." Lore said, she had tears and makeup all over the neck of the shirt and sleeves so she tossed it to Lia.

"I'll hold the bra." Hally winked.

Lia frowned and Nora laughed.

She unclasped it, removing it from her.

I looked at Lore and he looked unwell.

Her breasts were so soft. Almost a slope from the side view with freckles that splattered her chest and some that splayed across her boobs. She looked a bit embarrassed but she shouldn't be.

They were so satisfying. Her collarbones were prominent as she slouched and covered herself.

"Everyone is staring." She whispered.

"Girl I'm so jealous." Hally mumbled.

"I didn't know you were working with all that." Lia laughed.

Her cheeks turned pink with the compliments.

"Which one do you want?" Lore cleared his throat.

He's done a lot of genital piercings, even mine, other women's vaginas, tits, he's never paused to gape before doing a piercing. This wasn't work. It was entirely personal.

"What do you think is best?"

"Lower your hands and stand relaxed." She did.

He studied them.

I did too. And her face. And her naval piercing that complimented the flat stomach she had, flattering the small... I'm unsure of the English word but the soft bump at under her stomach that flowed naturally from her figure, god I'm unsure of the word but if she wore a skintight dress that may be the very thing I look at.

So soft. Probably so warm.

"Right." He said.

She nodded.