Five. Talk

*Lore Sokolov*

In Russian

"How much did you sell?"

"Mmmm maybe 15 keys?"

"I'm gonna send more then. 75% pure but you can have the people cut it if needed."

"The amount of OD's have been crazy." I shook my head analyzing the remaining stacks of Herion I held.

"Mmm yeah then cut it. I wanna keep people coming. How's the shop there?"

"Fine."

"Mmm. I heard about a girl?"

"Pa-"

"Is she Russian?"

"American. Obviously."

"Mmm what's the background?"

"German."

"That could work-"

"Nothings happened, father." I rolled my eyes.

"I want to meet her."

"Dad-"

"Bring her out when you come out to see me. Your mother wants to meet her."

"You don't speak English."

"That doesn't mean I can't figure it out. Bring her to me, son. Or I'll make sure your brother does."

"Fine. Bye." I hung up.

"He wants us to bring her when we go back home."

"Why?" Hale frowned.

"He just does. She does owe us. Maybe we can just bring her for a week during the month we're gone hm?"

"Let's talk to her first. But he'll find a way to see her. Even if he has to come here."

"We barely know her." I groaned.

"Someone told dad. We don't talk to women, we speak to one, he finds out." He shrugged.

"Yeah I guess."

-

English~

I listened closely as Hales phone rang.

One.

Two.

Third ring.

Answer.

"Hello?" She muttered, her voice echoed and quiet although she was on speaker.

"Nora, we wanted to ask if you'd join us for dinner tonight since you hadn't worked today and would like to discuss something with you." I said.

"Oh." She sniffled.

"That's fine. What time?" She muttered.

"Are you crying?" Hale asked.

"No i'm okay. What time and where?"

"Send us your address." I spoke.

"Uhm, I could just meet you. I don't exactly want to get anyone's attention here." She offered.

"Alright. Whatever you're comfortable with. How does the restaurant beside our shop sound? It's just casual."

"Okay." She muttered. "When?"

"In two hours?"

"Alright. Bye." She whispered before hanging up.

Hale just looked at me with slight concern in his expression.