Chapter One

We just walked through the door. I decided to be cute and funny. I put my bag down, then started running away from Harry. It was almost childlike.

“Catch me if you can” I giggled as Harry chased after me.

We’ve been teasing and being playful with each other all day. I was surprised we still had any energy left. But we definitely did.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you and I won’t ever let you go” Harry yelled back.

I darted around the corner and up the stairs. Harry wasn’t too far behind me though. Half way up the stairs my shoe fell off. That’s what I get for wearing flats. I leaned down to pick it up, but I saw Harry in the corner of my eye. I decided to just leave it. I’d rather just be playful with Harry.

Around five seconds later, Harry picked the shoe up. He was really that far behind.

“So I guess you’re Cinderella now?” Harry laughed.

I turned to him “I always have been darling” I said in a ridiculous posh voice.

Harry caught up to me pretty quickly after that. But I’m not complaining.

“Gotcha” he said as he puts his big, strong arms around me.

He then kissed my shoulder, then my neck. He worked his way up to my mouth. He kissed my lips and you could feel the passion from this kiss. It was electrifying.

“Harry” I whispered.

And it only took one word. He picked me up and carried me through the house. He opened the door to the bedroom and placed me on the bed. He continued to kiss me. He then kissed my neck. He began to suck the area. It felt so good that he made me let out a groan. I tightened my legs around his waist.

“You alright babe?” Harry laughed quietly.

“Don’t stop now” I whispered into his ear.

“What if I want to do something better?” He whispered back.

He kissed me again. He then unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was now exposed to me. I could clearly see the bumps where his abs were. I ran my fingers slowly down his chest.

Harry then helped me get top off. He kissed my shoulder, then picked me up. He walked over to the bed again. Harry and I stood in front of it. We took off our remaining clothing. We stood there in our underwear for seconds just looking at each other.

He then kissed me and we fell back into the bed. We kissed intensely, while grinding into each other.

“Harry” I cried out. “Should we be doing this?”

He stopped and sat up beside me.

“We probably shouldn’t be” He muttered. “But I want to”

Harry’s phone then beeped. It was a text from his girlfriend. Kaycee.

“I’m sorry, I have to get going” He said to me.

He quickly got dressed, then rushed out.

It was just me now.