Vikram's stubbornness

Start from the beginning

Hearing Vikram's words, Hardik banged his head and Alok smiled. Seeing him smiling, Vikram understood that he was joking with him, so he got embarrassed.

Ignoring Vikram, Hardik said to Alok, “Uncle, now tell us whether that family is really Anokhi's and how do you know Anokhi? At the time of marriage, you had said that she has no family, then where did all this come from?”

Alok took a deep breath and looking at Hardik said, “You know this much that what happened during Archana Mittal's pregnancy?  After she went into coma, Manish Mittal blamed Anokhi for her condition saying that if she was not there, his wife would have been safe. After the birth, he wanted to send Anokhi to an orphanage but on the repeated requests of the woman who had been working in the Mittal family for years and whom Anokhi calls Dai Maa, Manish did not send Anokhi to an orphanage and Dai Maa started living with Anokhi in the outhouse of the Mittal family. For 4 years, Anokhi thought that Dai Maa was her mother, but after that when Dai Maa told her, she came to know that the Mittal family was her family. In these twenty years, the Mittal family gave Anokhi a lot of pain and believing Manish's words to be true, Anokhi also started believing that Archana Mittal was in that condition because of her. That is why she also decided that until her mother gets well, she will not get her legs treated. "

When Alok calmed down after saying this, Vikram asked him, "How do you know Anokhi?"

Alok said, “Once I went to Mittal Villa for some business. There I had a small meeting with Anokhi and in that brief meeting Anokhi got etched in my mind. I could not forget her innocence. Then I came to know that Anand Sethi is looking for Anokhi. When I saw Anokhi's photo, I immediately recognized her and I was determined that I will not let her innocence be trampled under Anand's brutality. So before Anand Sethi could reach Anokhi and her Dai maa, I sent her dai maa away from Dehradun and brought Anokhi with me. I knew that she would be safe with family , so I got her married to rishabh.”

Hearing Alok's words, Hardik and Vikram started looking at each other. Then Alok said, “Now you know everything. Now go your own way, understand.”

Alok again moved towards his car. Then Vikram came in front of him.

“Vikram, I have told you everything, now get out of my way.  ” , Alok said angrily, but Vikram was quietly looking at him.

At this time there was neither any mischievous nor normal expression on Vikram's face. At this time there were serious expressions on his face which were there when he became a member of Seven Rings.

He said to Alok in his calm but harsh tone, “ Uncle, you did not tell everything, there is a lot that you have kept hidden in your heart. Those secrets which we all want to know for the last 20 years. ”

“ What do you mean Vikram? Which secrets? ” Alok asked staring at Vikram, then Vikram said, “ Uncle I am a lawyer, I have the skill of connecting the links of stories from people's words, their expressions and the words they say and do you know what I feel after hearing what you just said? ”

Alok did not say anything and just kept looking at him quietly. Vikram completed his sentence and said, “I think that the story of Anokhi and the story of you leaving Shobha Aunty 20 years ago are connected somewhere and what is that link uncle?”

“Vikram has said this right. Because whenever you meet Shobha Aunty, we all can clearly see the love for Shobha Aunty in your eyes. So how can a man who loves his wife so much cheat on her?”, Hardik also asked Vikram and Alok.

Alok clenched his fists in anger and looking at both of them with his red eyes shouted, “Both of you stop your nonsense. Both of you wanted to know about Anokhi and I told you, now go from here. Before this I really do something very bad to both of you. Do not force me to really bury the dead bodies of both of you here.” Saying this, Alok removed Vikram from in front of him and opened the door of the queue.

Then Vikram said, " You swear on Shobha Aunty Alok Uncle, you swear on your wife, tell us. Today either we will know the truth or you really kill us, but one of the two things will definitely happen."

"Okay, if you are so fond of dying then I will fulfill your wish right now." Alok said and put his gun in front of Vikram.

Hardik was shocked to see this, but there was not even a wrinkle on Vikram's face. He came a step closer to Alok and holding his gun on his forehead said, "I have spent my childhood with you Uncle, you are like a father. I consider Shobha Aunty as my mother and Rishabh is my friend, brother and everything. So even if I die at the hands of a father for the happiness of both of them, I will not feel any sorrow."

Then Alok fired six bullets from the gun in anger. Hardik shouted loudly, "Vikram."

Vikram was still standing with the same expression and Alok's gun had moved from his forehead to the side of his face, because Alok had shot a tree behind Vikram.

Alok angrily threw his gun on the ground and stood a few steps away from them. He put his hand on his waist and started trying to calm his anger by taking deep breaths.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hardik immediately came near Vikram and said, Vikram nodded his hand to indicate that he is okay and then both of them came near Alok.

Vikram put his hand on Alok's shoulder from behind, Alok removed his hand and shouted, "Why do you want to know both of you? What will you do after knowing? I cheated, I left Shobha because I liked Kalandi. This is the truth. You both don't understand such a simple thing and the love that you all see in my eyes is not love. Yes, there will definitely be a guilt that I cheated Shobha, but not love.  I love Kalindi. 20 years ago and even today.”

“You just swear on aunty and say this, I will not ask any further questions.”, Vikram said in a flat tone. Hearing this, Alok lost his patience and his eyes became moist.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!