Hearing Shanaya, Rishabh picked up Anokhi in his lap and laid her on the bed. Shanaya started checking Anokhi. Then Shobha came to Rishabh and angrily held his hand and pulled him away from Anokhi. She give a slap on his cheeks and said, “Rishabh, now you have found happiness right. Can you see her condition? Your anger and your actions have caused her to be in this condition.”

“ What are you saying Shobha? ” , When Rishidhar ji asked, Shobha told everyone about Rishabh's actions and how he behaved with Anokhi when Anokhi asked to talk to Alok.

" I swear on diamonds, Didi, Rishabh is not completely wrong. After all, what did she have to talk to brother-in-law about?" Surekha said and Shobha shouted at her, " She just asked to talk, she did not hurt anyone."

Surekha became silent after listening to Shobha. Then Shanaya said, " Aunty, this is not because of what you are saying. Anokhi's condition is not because of Sir's actions."

" What do you mean?" Shobha asked.

When everyone started looking at Shanaya, Shanaya looked at Rishabh and then said, "Sir has not done this for the first time, he has done this before also but she was fine then. She had only physical injuries, but right now she is not mentally fine at all. She has had a trauma attack."

" Trauma attack." Riya and Rohit said in surprise, then Shanaya nodded yes and said, " Yes trauma attack. Any incident that happened in the past which gets embedded in the mind, remembering which we are not able to control our emotions, then we have a trauma attack and we start living in that moment. When Praveen told me how Anokhi was behaving, I noticed Anokhi's actions. I knew then itself that she had a trauma attack, that is why I behaved like that with Anokhi, said those things. If I had not done that, Anokhi would not have come under control and maybe she would have harmed herself.  Something must have happened to Anokhi and she has remembered some moments of it and that is why she got the attack. Did something strange happen to her today?”

Shanaya asked while looking at everyone, everyone started shaking their head in no. Then Shobha remembered and said, “When I came to her room in the afternoon, her face was completely drenched in sweat and she was nervous, but when I asked, she said that she had seen a bad dream and she was also upset since morning. Then after that, Rishabh's act, apart from this I don't know.”

“It means she is definitely thinking about her past since morning, that is why she got this attack. It will be important for us to know what was that incident that has got stuck in her mind.”, Shanaya said in a calm tone.

Just then Riya said, “So we will ask Choti Bhabhi directly and this time even if she doesn't tell, we will still insist and force her to tell.”

“Not at all, don't do this even by mistake.”, Shanaya immediately refused and said while making everyone understand, “After regaining consciousness, she will not even remember that she had an attack.  She will remember only what happened before she goes to sleep and don't remind her of anything from her past. If she tells something herself then it is fine, otherwise don't ask her directly and keep her happy as much as possible. Keep her away from stress."

Shanaya said these last words while looking at Rishabh with a side glance and Rishabh was also understanding this very well. Even though he was listening to Shanaya's words, his eyes were fixed only on Anokhi's face which had turned pale at this time.

Rishabh said in his harsh voice without any emotion, "Shanaya check her thoroughly." Saying this, he went out of the room.

Shanaya said looking at Shobha, "I was also going to do the same. Aunty, I have to check Anokhi thoroughly, so can you guys go out?"

“ Yes why not, we are leaving. ", shobha said.

"Should I stay to help you?", Riya asked, Shanaya refused and said, "I need help but you don't stay with me. Aunty, can you stay?"

"Okay, I will stay.", Surekha immediately said yes.

Outside, Rishabh was standing near the window, looking at the sky without any expression and Shanaya was checking Anokhi inside the room.

She took out Anokhi's clothes in which Surekha helped her. Shanaya and Surekha's eyes widened on seeing Anokhi's back. There were marks at many places on Anokhi's back.

"What is this?", Surekha said in surprise. Shanaya touched those marks and said, "These are injury marks, Aunty, someone has hit her with a belt."

Then Surekha's eyes went to Anokhi's thigh and she put her hand on her mouth in surprise.

After some time, both of them came out.  Both Surekha and Shanaya had sad faces. Surekha's eyes were slightly moist. Everyone was shocked to see her moist eyes.

Shobha asked Surekha, "What happened Surekha, why are you crying?"

But Surekha did not say anything. She lowered her gaze. Rishabh was standing in front of Shanaya and looking at her without any expression.

Shanaya took a deep breath and started saying, "Your suspicion was correct sir, there are many injury marks on her body. There are marks on her entire back as if someone has beaten her badly with a belt and all these wounds are very old."

"What!", everyone said together in surprise. Everyone's eyes widened in surprise but there was still no expression on Rishabh's face. He was looking at Shanaya who was upset. But his eyes were getting red.

He asked, “ And what? ”

When Rishabh asked, Shanaya said, “ And Sir, and Sir there is a big burn mark on her thigh. Looking at that mark it seems that she has been burnt with a hot iron rod.

Shanaya's words struck everyone like a lightning bolt. Shobha stumbled two steps back in surprise, but Praveen and Rohit held her.

Riya put her hand on her mouth in surprise. Her eyes became moist on hearing this. Ajay came to Surekha and held her shoulder, then Surekha started looking at him with moist eyes.

“ Is that mark also old? ”, Rishabh asked Shanaya. There was still no expression on her face.

“ Yes that mark is also old. ”, saying this Shanaya nodded her head in affirmative.

Shobha came to Rishabh and said with a choking voice, “ What happened to Anokhi?  Rishabh I don't know anything, you just find out. I had refused you earlier but now I am telling you to find out about Anokhi. Who is she, who did such a bad thing to her? I want to know everything Rishabh." Saying this Shobha grabbed Rishabh's shirt.

Rishabh held both the hands of Shobha and looking into her eyes said, "Mom believe me, I will find out everything."

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!