Bonus chapter: I think we've been caught

Chapter 54

Jake's P.O.V.

One week later

Valerie widens her eyes when I say something possibly about our sex life in front of her brother and friends and our son. "Jake!"

Mason gives me a disgusted look. "Seriously, man? Keep me out of your sex life."

"Yes man." Connor chimes in. "That's disgusting. Valerie is like a little sister to me."

"She's my best friend and I don't even know what you just said," Viktoria says, looking at Valerie as if she wants more details.

I see Valerie's cheeks turn a faint pink as she blushes and I can't resist the urge to kiss her right there. "Relax, guys. It's not my fault you listen to what I say to my wife." I put my arm around my girl's shoulders and we move on. We are in town because the girls wanted to shop. Yep, I've become the kind of guy who shops with his wife, but it makes me a little happier to know that Mason and Connor have become those kinds of guys too.

Mason looks at me reproachfully. "It is when you're standing right next to me."

"But..." I'm about to protest when Valerie cuts me off.

"Just stop, Jake. Just stop."

A big smile spreads across my face and I bend down and whisper in her ear. "If you say so, Butterfly. I stop every time you say stop. Good thing it never happened before."

And there is dead silence. Except people walking past us and the sounds of our footsteps.

Mason takes Noah out of his stroller and holds his ears "Blah, blah, blah, blah."

I look at him irritated. "Now why are you doing that?"

"Because I just heard one more thing about my sister's sex life come out of your mouth and didn't want your son to hear it because it would definitely cause trauma. I swear, Graham, if you don't fucking shut up soon, I'll smash you."

"Okay, Prescott, but this time I was whispering, so you were obviously trying to listen to our conversation."

"I heard that too," Connor declares, preferring a mine.

"Me too," Viktoria and Paige say at the same time.

Noah laughs that he has a hand on his ear and I smile. Before I can say anything, Valerie says something that blows me away. "Okay, now you guys are being ridiculous. He whispered it to me, and as far as I know, he's not bad at whispering, so you," she points accusingly at each of them. "Apparently listened to our conversation."

Man, I want to bang her right now. I shrug as if to say she has a point and from there we are all quiet. Mason hands me Noah, I kiss him on the cheek and then put him back in the stroller.

We go into a shop and while the girls find what they want to buy, we boys talk about football. It's going fucking well for us. I have been offered a deal by a popular football Coach, which is so cool. I am so proud of myself. Mason and Connor also got the offer, so that's it

fucking fat. If we get to train together, I'll be really happy. Especially because the three of us have followed each other since we were young.

"I hope..." Mason begins, but Valerie cuts him off.

"Jake, would you mind helping me with something?" she asks totally innocently. She's so fucking cute.

I look at her as she walks towards us. I give her the elevator look before answering her. She is wearing a pair of blue low waisted jeans (Straight pants, which look fucking good on her) and a white T-shirt which reveals some skin underneath. "Yes of course."

We go to the changing room and she goes into one of the stalls and turns around when she sees I'm not following her in there. "Come on."

I smile and go in there. And just as I expected, she immediately kisses me when she draws the curtain. I moan and place my hands on her hips, sliding them down to her ass and giving it a squeeze. She moans and rests her forehead against mine. "I needed that."

"Yes?" I kiss her again. "Whats wrong?"

She looks at me, confused. "What? Nothing's wrong, Jake." She blushes. "I just got a little turned on when you whispered in my ear."

I smile crookedly. "You can't resist me."

She rolls her eyes. "You are so annoying." She takes a step away from me. "Can't you just accept a compliment."

I take a step forward towards her and put my arms around her. "You know that's not how I work, Butterfly." I slide my hands up to her waist.

She winces and I immediately remove my hands from her waist and put them back on her hips. "Are you okay?"

She holds her stomach, but straightens up. "Yeah, I'm just still a little sore."

I hide my anger and kiss her on the nose. "Sorry dear."

She smiles and puts her hands on my shoulders. "It doesn't matter, I'm good."

I kiss her again and our tongues meet.

"I have to ask one of you to step out of the stall!" Is there a lady shouting from the other side of the curtain.

I laugh quietly and try to stifle the laughter by burying my mouth against her neck. "I think we've been caught."

When I move my head from her neck, I see that she is smiling. "Well, you think?"

As she is about to pull the curtain off, I slap her in the ass. "Now don't be naughty, Butterfly."

She quickly looks back at me before walking past the grumpy lady who is glaring at us. "You love it."

I grab her elbow when we are out of the changing room and pull her to me and kiss her gently. "I love you."

She smiles. "I love you too, Jake."