Chapter 4: Mission join the party/annoy brother

(Edited)

Chapter 4

Valerie's P.O.V.

Okay, so maybe It is also Mission annoying your brother, but It's his own fault.

He could just not interfere and stop trying to decide over my life, I can make a decision myself. I have always and Will always do that.

I know this Is gonna get him mad, but when I find what to wear, I'm pretty sure he's going to pick me up and carry me away from the party.

It's not because It's that bad again.

It's just a short silver paliette skirt that looks really nice on my legs. And white top that i really love on my body. I consider wearing leggings, but drop the idea at the last second.

"Val, you goat, why are you wearing that? You look super hot! But honestly are you trying to get your brother to kill everyone who looks at you, because there's going to be a lot of guys looking at you."

"Because I want to wear it and yes I am trying to annoy him. I'm not gonna let him decide things for me."

"Does he even know you're coming?" She smiles at me knowingly, because she knows the answer.

I put a lollipop in my mouth and say: "No." But It doesn't really matter to him either. And if he knew, he would skip the party and come here to keep me away from that party. Which Is totally not cool. So I haven't said anything to him.

Paige enters the room. "Omg, girls. You guys look hot."

"Thanks Paige, you do too, would It be a problem If you drove us to the party?" Viktoria asks.

"No, of course It wont be a problem, just don't tell Mason."

"Deal," I say quickly and put the lollipop in my mouth again.

And ten minutes later, we're on our way to the party. I know he's just trying to be a good big brother, but It's pretty annoying, especially when he was drinking and going to parties when he was nineteen. And he Is only two years older than me. I consider him as my twin. It's not that I want him to see me, but if he sees me, he'll get mad and get me out of the party somehow. If he acts like this when he doesn't know what happened to me, what would he do when he knew? I get nervous just thinking about it.

When we get there, It's pretty packed. People stand In front of the door and hang out, others throw up, and some third kiss. Inside, It's exactly how a party should be. People, drinking, dancing, shouting and drinking games. Fucking drinking games. Not because I'm not good at games. I'm amazingly good. I still play drinking games with my friends. Just not the ones I don't know, which sucks.

Paige Is on her way to my big brother so I'm going the other way, I can understand why Viktoria is having a hard time choosing where to go.

Me and Vik have this pact where we have swore to always look out for each other at a party. But I'm not really scared here, the only reason we made that pact was for my sake In theory. But I'm pretty sure that Viktoria also needed It, she would like to have a reason to look after me and I understand that.

"Just go over to them, I'll sit there." I point to some chairs a little further ahead with a table in front.

"Are you sure?" she asks me worriedly.

"Yes, go now. Say hi to Connor." She gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. And I'm alone. There was a time where I didn't care what people did to my body. So I went to parties all the time. You might call me a whore, but I hate that word, It literally pisses me off. Woman shouldn't be vakler hores when It's really men who fuck to The left and right.