Chapter 37: This girl is killing me

*Tried to make these to chapters together as one  bacause they fit together. Hope you like it<3*

Chapter 37

Valerie's P.O.V.

When I finish explaining, we sit in silence.

For a while.

"Damn it," he suddenly exclaims and stands up. He starts pacing back and forth. "Why the hell did she do that?" He looks at me sadly. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Jake, you were going to get mad at your mom and I didn't know what to say," I reply.

"So you thought your way of saying it was better than the truth. You damn well said you wanted to see if there was someone better out there than me!" he shouts. I shrink. But he's not mad at me, he's mad at his mother, and I understand that. "Sorry baby." He looks at me guiltily. "But it's fucked up, you should have said that instead of saying that shit. No, actually, my mother shouldn't have to interfere."

I probably should have told him, but I don't want him to hate his mother and Karen only cares about Jake. But the way she told me to stay away from him wasn't nice, she could at least be a little nice.

He's still pacing back and forth and I walk over to him and put my arms around his waist. He looks at me with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. A little while later he puts his arms around me and pulls me close to him.

He buries his face in my hair. He pulls back a little and kisses me gently. "Enough about my mother. Are you okay?"

I nod. Roughly. Aaron is insane and I should probably report him. So I'm definitely reporting him, it's more that I don't mind all the paperwork and court cases.

He kisses me again. "I've missed you," he says against my lips. "Nothing's going to happen to you, not as long as I'm here. He can fuck off."

I laugh, but our tongues meet and I moan loudly. God he's a good kisser. I feel so stupid. I should have just told Jake. We've wasted two weeks of wild unbridled sex.

I pull away. "That was pretty stupid," I say, looking down.

He smiles cheekily and puts his hands on my hips. "Baby, that was really stupid," he says, and I quickly look up and give him a look. He's supposed to make me feel less guilty. "...but I think 10 minutes of blowjob and wild naughty sex should make up for it."

I squint my eyes. And then I laugh. "10 minute blowjob?"

He laughs too.

*I don't recommend reading If you're under 14<3*

He smiles at me and I simply can't hold myself back any longer. I kiss him hard and his lips merge with mine. His hands wander up and grab the hem of my T-shirt and take it off. He grabs my skirt and pulls it off me. And the g-string are included. His hand goes around behind me and my bra is gone too. I'm naked but he's still fully clothed. I have to change that. I pull off his T-shirt, and meanwhile he's taking off his trousers and boxer shorts himself. He kisses me.

I push him down on the bed. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. I kneel in front of him and take him in my mouth. I let him slide out and admire his cock. "Oh my god, I've been wanting to have this in my mouth for the past two weeks."

"Did you really miss my cock that much?" he asks surprised, but also excited.

I nod and lick my mouth. And then I look up at him, he smiles cheekily. That smile goes right into my panties or my non-existent panties.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's P.O.V.

Damn, this girl is killing me.

She takes me in her mouth again.

"Oh, fuck yeah." I hold the back of her head with both hands and guide her up and down the shaft.

She swallows me whole and her eager tongue wraps around my cock head. It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I follow the O with my finger. I love how she moves up and down my cock. She squeezes her head every time it goes up and takes me in her mouth all the way to the root when it goes down.

I rock my hips, restless. We've wasted two weeks together.

"Valerie," I moan as I climax. She tightens her lips tightly around me as she sucks everything I have to give her. This girl will be the death of me. She is perfect.

Valerie plants a series of gentle kisses on my still stiff cock. She stands up and kisses me. I can't help but return the kiss and when I taste myself on her tongue, I'm damn near eager to fuck her. I shudder.

Valerie straddles me and I grab her hips as we kiss. She makes me lie down on the bed and she puts her hands on my chest. Her hand moves down my ribcage and she grabs me again and guides my cock to where we both want it to be.

"Aren't you forgetting a condom, baby?" I ask her

She shakes her head and bites her lower lip. "Oh," Damn, she looks hot. She reaches to her drawer, takes a condom and I help her putting it on.

"Fuck," I gasp as she settles down. "Your pussy is so tight." Then she starts moving and it feels so fucking good.

She rolls her hips. I breathe faster because damn. I put my hands around her ass and slide them everywhere she likes. I love touching her. Love the breathless noises coming from her as she twists her body against mine in pursuit of her own pleasure.

I run my fingers through her dark hair and pull her head down to me. "Kiss me," I whisper.

And she does, whimpering slightly as our tongues meet. We lie like that for an eternity as her mouth explores mine, her body over mine and she slowly fucks me into oblivion. And when we come and I feel my cum squirt up into the condom, I know I'm in love with this girl.

***

*You can start reading again now<3*

Valerie has fallen asleep, but I can't sleep.

How could my mother say such a thing to her? It's her fault I played crap for the last week, it's her fault I had a broken heart. What kind of mother does that kind of thing?

I look at Valerie who is sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I've missed her so fucking much the last two weeks. She is snuggled up close to me. I kiss her forehead. This girl means everything to me. I don't know what I would do without her. I think I love her.

Every time I see Valerie smile, my heart melts. Every time I see her cry, something inside me breaks. Every time I hear her laugh, I get butterflies in my stomach. Every time she's mad at me it turns me on. Every time she looks at me, I want to bury myself deep inside her and just never come out. She is my hope. My light, at the end of the tunnel. Without her I don't know what I would do.