Chapter.VIII

Jeongyeon goes to a nearby coffee shop to get some coffee. She sees Nayeon and goes up to her.

"Hey" Jeongyeon says.

"Oh hi, I've missed you, we hardly talk these days, cause you're always with Tzuyu" Nayeon says.

"Let's just say that Tzuyu isn't in my life anymore" Jeongyeon says.

"Damn, how"? Nayeon asks.

"You were right, she used me and cheated on me again, I should've listened to you sooner, I'm sorry" Jeongyeon says and gives her a tight hug.

"I'm happy you finally realised, Tzuyu didn't deserve you, you're so sweet" Nayeon says.

"Aw thank you, you're sweet too" Jeongyeon says.

They're staring at each other. Nayeon gulps. Jeongyeon gulps.

"Nayeon....." Jeongyeon starts.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking..." Nayeon asks.

"Pretty much......" Jeongyeon says.

They gulp again.

Jeongyeon comes close to her and.....

They kiss.

Jeongyeon pulls away. They open their eyes.

"Wow I-" Nayeon says and smiles at her.

"I- l-like y-you" Jeongyeon gulps.

"I- l-like y-you t-too" Nayeon gulps.

"Nayeon, I want us to be more than friends now, I really like you and you're perfect for me" Jeongyeon says.

Nayeon blushes.

"Can we kiss once again...." Nayeon says looking at Jeongyeon's lips.

They hold hands and bring their faces close to each other. Jeongyeon tilts her neck and holds Nayeon on her cheek behind her ear and connects their lips.

This time it was a long kiss. Them slowly moving their lips against each other.

They pull away and connect their foreheads while blushing at each other.

"Let's go back to my place" Jeongyeon says as she holds Nayeon's hand.

"I'd love that" Nayeon says.

They get in Jeongyeon's car.

"I wanna make it up to you, you've done so much for me" Jeongyeon says.

"You confessing your feelings to me is more than enough" Nayeon says.

"No seriously, let me take you out on a proper date, just you and me, no disturbances, just Nayeon, Jeongyeon and some wine" Jeongyeon says.

"Okayyy, I can't wait" Nayeon says.

Jeongyeon kisses her on her lips.

Someone observed them inside the car. Jeongyeon kissing Nayeon.

It was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's POV

Why did you do this Tzuyu? Jeongyeon gave you a chance again and you ruined it again. Jeongyeon I still love you. Please give me another chance. I should be the one kissing you not her.

I'm gonna text her.

Tzuyu:
I'm sorry

message not sent!