Chapter.I

"Oh fuck yeah right there, that's perfect baby" Chaeyoung says as she gets sucked on.

"You don't how much I long for your touch honey" Sana says as she kisses Chaeyoung's lips tenderly.

Chaeyoung is a womanizer who has had multiple hookups with around 50 girls. She always wants a change, the same thing bores her. Every week, new sheet, more kisses, new girl. Well, no one can resist this fucking hottie. Her body is to die for, she's that sexy.

----------

8th December, 2024
She gets a call from her secretary saying,
"Ma'am, we've got a prospective offer, would you like to hear it"? The secretary asks.

"Go ahead" Chaeyoung says.

"So this girl, her name is Im Nayeon, she wants you to do a major Christmas project.

"Cool, send her to my office" Chaeyoung says.

"Okay Ma'am" Her secretary says.

Hours later:

"Hi, may I come in"? Nayeon asks.

"Come in" Chaeyoung says as she scans her curves.

"So I guess you already know why I'm here" Nayeon says.

"Yep, so tell me, what exactly do you want from me"? Chaeyoung asks.

"So first, I need a new curtain, some lights and a Christmas tree, can you do that"? Nayeon asks.

"Sure thing, text me your address" Chaeyoung says.

"Cool, yeah I sent you" Nayeon says.

"Hmm" Chaeyoung says.

"So the thing is, I'm going out of town for like a week, so that's why I asked you" Nayeon says.

"That's alright" Chaeyoung says.

"I also asked Myoi Mina to help me-" Nayeon says.

"What"?? Chaeyoung asks.

"What happened"? Nayeon asks confused.

"My biggest enemy, why would you ask her??? I hate her from the bottom of my heart" Chaeyoung says.

"Oh sorry I didn't know" Nayeon says.

"Of course you didn't, okay fine, you can go now, my team will start the work starting tomorrow" Chaeyoung says.

"Okay thankyou" Nayeon says.

👍🏻
Chaeyoung shows her a gesture.

Myoi:
Hey

Chaeyoung:
Stop texting me

Myoi:
So about the Christmas project, how do you wanna give it a go?

seen

Chaeyoung!

seen

Chaeyoung:
Okay fine! Meet me at the venue at 5 am tomorrow

Mina:
I'll be there

seen

She starts looking for some ideas online, some of her ideas: