Chapter.V

"Hey..." Chaeyoung says.

Still no answer.

"If you're not gonna answer, then I'm leaving, I'll go and sleep on the couch" Chaeyoung says almost getting up from the bed.

Mina wakes up.

"Don't leave, I'm sorry I was just very sleepy" Mina says as she clenches Chaeyoung's wrist.

"It's fine, I hope you slept well" Chaeyoung says as she sits back on the bed.

No answer, Mina is just looking at her.

"Okay should I fix up some breakfast for you or-" Chaeyoung gets interrupted by her.

"I wanna makeout" Mina says boldly.

"Right now"? Chaeyoung asks.

"Yeah, come on" Mina says as she drags Chaeyoung onto her.

"Woah what are you-" Chaeyoung stops.

Her lips are on Mina's.

She can't stop now. They're making out now without stopping.

Chaeyoung grabs her hair and kisses her passionately. They slowly decrease the intensity and enjoy each other. Both eyes are closed. Mina caresses her hair and finally kisses her cheek.

Eyes finally open.

Mina, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I want you to be my girlfriend again, I just love you so much. Baby you're the best thing ever happened to me.

"Earth to Mina" Chaeyoung says.

"Uh yeah, sorry" Mina says awkwardly.

"Well, that was, something" Chaeyoung says awkwardly.

Mina isn't speaking.

"Okay I guess you need to call Jackson, he must be worried about you" Chaeyoung says.

"I broke up with him" Mina says.

"Wait, why"? Chaeyoung asks.

For you, my love.

"Well, he was being violent and starts abusing me, I'm not staying in a toxic relationship" Mina says.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung starts.

"What..."? Mina starts.

"What was us then, wasn't that also a toxic relationship"? Chaeyoung asks as she gives another kiss to her.

"Chaeng, I don't wanna talk about it" Mina says.

"Okay, cool, no problem" Chaeyoung says.

More awkward silence.

"So, you wanna get out of bed? Do something productive"? Chaeyoung breaks the silence.

"Like what"? Mina asks.

"Have lunch"? Chaeyoung says.

"Nah, I wanna stay in bed all day, it's our day off today so why not" Mina says.

"You don't even want to shower? That's gross" Chaeyoung says.

"Yahhh Son Chaeyoung, mind your language" Mina says.

"Then atleast shower? You're gonna stink if you don't shower, princess" Chaeyoung says.

"Fine, get out" Mina says.

"It's my bed, princess" Chaeyoung says.

"You're a real piece of work you know" Mina says.

"How about we stop arguing and you go shower, okay princess"? Chaeyoung points at the bathroom.