|ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 7

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 7

The trio ran to the school. They were scared and yelling at each other, because of that.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelped at his best friend and brother.

"I don't have a key!" Stiles shrieked back.

Maddison was standing and looking around. She wanted to find something that would help. Then she looked out of a window in door. She was looking at large pliers that they left in front of school. She didn't even hesitate. She opened the door. Her brother closed them and took her arm: "Maddie, no."

"Maddie, yes," Maddison rolled her eyes and opened the door again and walked out. She looked around if the Alpha was still there. Then she quickly walked to the pliers and took them. Then she looked up..."Fuck..." she gulped. The alpha showed up. Maddie started to back up, quickly as she could. She ran into the school back to the boys and tripped. She fell on her knees, but Scott was quick and took the pliers from her hands and he used them to jam the door.

"You good?" Stiles asked his friend.

"I'm fine," she nodded and stood up.

"We have to hide," the young werewolf said and then the trio heard the howling and ran away from the main door.

They end up in an empty classroom.

"The door won't stop him. Not for long," Maddie said.

"Scott...Deaton, your boss, is the alpha," Stiles loudly whispered to Scott.

"No," curly haired boy shakes his head.

"Yes, the murdering psycho werewolf."

"He can't be!"

"Can we maybe stop with this talk? I don't wanna think about the fact that Scott's boss wants to kill us," Maddie bit her lip nervously.

"See! Even Maddie thinks I'm right! Derek is dead and we are next," Stiles hissed at his best friend.

"I...what will we do?" Scott asked.

"We will get to my jeep and get out of here."

"Sti...I don't think that this is possible," Maddie sighed.

"We have to run really fast, Mads," Stiles looked at his best friend.

"I hate running..." she mumbled to herself.

"Stiles? Your jeep is bent," Scott said while looking out of the window at Stiles's jeep.

"What? What you me..." he didn't even finish the sentence. Something flew through the window. It was huge and heavy and shattered the glass of the window into dozens of pieces. It was Stiles's car battery. Now it was clear to all three that leaving in a jeep would not be possible.