|ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Start from the beginning

"He knows we are here. We are gonna die...," Maddison was not so brave anymore.

"Mads, we will be fine," Stiles said to her.

"Yeah, think about this like...like..ehm..we are in a true crime story. You know? That this is just a story you love to read and anytime you want to leave or skip the part...you can just turn to the next page or close the book," her twin brother was trying to calm her down.

"Can we leave to the another classroom?" Maddie whispered. Boys agreed and they left this class. They walked into the boy's locker room. "How can we leave? Can we call police? Your dad, Sti?"

"What do I tell him? I can't tell the truth and what if Scott's boss comes back and kills all the cops including my dad?"

"Sorry, Sti, bad idea...yeah."

"What if we use Derek's car? We will take his keys from...ehm...his dead body and use his car," Scott came up with an idea. "Wait. Wait...I think I heard something. Hide." So the trio did. They all hid in lockers. Maddison was almost not breathing.

"Aaah!"the man that opened the locker where Scott was started screaming. Maddison and Stiles got out of their lockers. "What are you doing here? Get out!" He was school janitor.

"Hey, just listen for half a second, okay?" Stiles tried to talk to the guy.

"No, get out!" janitor said angrily and kicked three friends out of the locker rooms. The door then quickly closed and all they could see was the man's body pressed against the glass door and blood. They heard his cry. Maddison was in quite a trance. She was scared, as was everyone present.

"Scott," she spoke to her twin who was struggling to open the door and save the janitor. "Let's go. Otherwise we'll be next."

"Well, I'm not dying here, I'm not dying at school," Stiles started mumbling as they walked down the hall.

"What does he even want?" Maddie asked.

"Me!" Scott growled. "He wants me. He is stronger with pack."

"Guys..." not a supernatural twin gulped while looking out from the window. The alpha was there. It was there on the roof. Her legs felt like they were turned to stone. The alpha galloped across the roof toward them. Stiles grabbed Maddison's hand and dragged her down the hall. Chances are, if he hadn't, she would have been left standing there. She tripped a few times during her run, but the fact that Alpha was running behind them was enough motivation to keep her from stopping.

When they got to the school basement, they managed to barricade Alpha in one room.

"I think he is very angry..." Maddie said little worried when Alfa started banging on the door.

"Yeah...and I wanna take a look," Stiles smiled and he climbed onto the table that blocked the door. "I'm not scared of you. You are not going anywhere..." Then it happened. The alpha broke the ceiling and climbed into it. It was walking above them...this was getting more scary.

"Do you hear that?" Scott said after they got away from the alpha. "It's like a phone that is ringing...I know this ring tone. It's Allison's phone."

"No...come on...what is she doing here?" Maddie mumbled and took her phone out of her jeans pocket. She found her number in her contacts and called her.

"Maddison?" the brunette on the other side of the phone spoke up.

"Where are you?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm at school, looking for your brother," she said.

"Allison, where are you exactly?"

"Swimming pools. Why?"