Ayaan_Ahana what happened why are you crying? Where is Karan?
Ahana(crying) _We are in city hospital plz come soon Karan...?Karan...
Ayaan( panic) _Karan? What happened to him. (Unable to say she hang up the call and started to cry)

In Malhotra Mansion..,
Ayaan saw his phone got hang up. Others saw him then started to ask questions.

Nandini(went near ayaan) _What happened? Why you are shouting karan name?
Manik_why ahana is crying? Where are there?
Ayaan_She didn't say anything but there are in city hospital then she started to crying saying come fast and started to say karan name.
Nandini(to manik) _Nothing would happened to my son?
Manik_Nothing will happened to my champ he is strong.
Ranbir_Let's go to hospital guys! (Then they reached city hospital asked the nurse about karan they said the direction to Icu everyone run and saw ahana was sitting like statue tears were rolling looking at the ring which karan gifted her today everyone went near)
Prachi_what happened ahana? Where is karan? (But she didn't answer looking at the ring Nick went near her slap her others was shock she then came to reality look her family she immediately hug manik and cry)
Manik_Princess what happened? Where is karan? How you landed here?
Ahana(sobbing) _Dadda karan!...
Mukti_Sara give her a water ahana beta first relex. (Sara gave a water she drank little)
Ranbir_Now say what happened where is karan?
Ahana(numb) _He is in ICU! (Pointed to ICU everyone was shock)
Nandini_ICU but ahana what happened?
Ahana(with tears) _Ma while coming to our car some grooms was there they try to attack him he try to save him but (crying badly) but that one of them attach knife in his stomach plz save him while going unconscious he said me to move on nothing will happen to my jaan na ma! (Nandini was shock sat down and cry holding navya ayaan was shock ahana become numb then didn't talk anything manik don't know how to react but shocked hug ranbir ayaan hug Nick!)

 (Sara gave a water she drank little) Ranbir_Now say what happened where is karan? Ahana(numb) _He is in ICU! (Pointed to ICU everyone was shock) Nandini_ICU but ahana what happened? Ahana(with tears) _Ma while coming to our car some grooms was th...

Nick_He can't do this I know he will come back.
Abhi_Nick is right karan will be alright.
Nandini(wipe her tears) _I know about my son my champ he will be alright I know that even I will not let anything to happen to him.
Manik(hug her) _Yeah my champ is strong and a fighter. (Turn to cabir) find out who have did this need by tomorrow.
Cabir_don't worry I will find it out by tomorrow.
Dhruv_Kid's get back to mansion because it's late.
Rudra_No chacha let karan be okay then we will go.
Aliya_Rudra beta karan will be alright.
Navya_Beta even you guys need to support ma and papa.
Aabir_Mumma plz let we got to know he is fine or not? Plz.
Nandini_Guys don't force them let it be. (Everyone saw ahana who was looking at her ring remember each very words of karan confess there date the way they meet, there first kiss, the marks of love bites she smile looking at it but tears always roll nandini look manik with tears he saw ranbir who was also looking ahana he went near her)

 (Everyone saw ahana who was looking at her ring remember each very words of karan confess there date the way they meet, there first kiss, the marks of love bites she smile looking at it but tears always roll nandini look manik with tears he saw r...