Episode_9

Karan Feeling for Lisa...,
Ahana Suffering for karan love..,
The time of karan was speaking he was half drunk was not in state to talk probably when ahana said this he had fainted in shock ahana was in tears standing there.

Manik_ayaan, aabir, nick and rudra take him to room. (They took karan to room ahana was looking at drunken karan the tears roll on her eyes)
Ranbir_what is happening here ahana? Will you answer?
Ahana_What should I say papa? What should I say? Say me what would I say? (She was repeating the words again and again like psycho others to had tears seeing like this)
Navya_you guys go to room!
Riva_but mumma?
Cabir(shout) _She said right go to the room. (They went expect ahana who was in tears. Ranbir and prachi went near her and hug her)
Ahana_What should I do mumma? I really love him alot I can't live without him he know that very well that still why she came into our life? We was happy in London I made him relived his truth feeling we was happy then she came into our life papa? He promised me he will not leave me but why he went with her even he know I will be affect will my karan will go away from me will she will change my karan against me? It means I can't live papa plz talk to him and make him understand he to understand me I promise he will keep me happy and I will be happy with him. (She was blabbing others was in tears manik went and hug her)

Manik_Ahana don't worry I am here and I will make him understand and don't worry no one can take karan from you

Raj_Even though he is drunken beta will be normal tomorrow.
Ahana_But morning he was not drunken dada then why he went with her? (With this she fainted)
Ram_Ranbir make her sleep let her sleep we will talk tomorrow.
Manik(look Ranbir) _I am sorry bro I don't know what to say? But plz don't hate him? He really respect you and prachi alot.
Ranbir_I know it manik and I know he will keep my princess happy but I can't see her like this?
Nandini(with tears) _Everything is because of me if I didn't hide anything to him or acting that I hate him then this situation may not come I only spoiled karan and ahana life.
Prachi_No nandu everything is in there hand and you know I am happy for them.(with this everyone went from there)

In Karan Room..,
Manik and nandini came there and saw aabir, rudra, ayaan and Nick was there near karan who was blabbing something.

Karan(in drunken voice) _Now everyone will hate me even ahana why? My life is like now who should I choose? Why mumma hide she is alive? Will ahana will hate me ayaan plz take me to my ahana she will be broken I can't see like this.
Ayaan_Ahana is alright she is sleeping.
Karan_Don't lie I know she will be crying for me I am not a good boy friend always making her cry after I came to India we was happy in London without any problem. (Then they look nandini and manik who was in tears)
Rudra_Chacha now what to do? He is blabbing the same thing in the time we came.
Aabir_he is fainted but now want to see ahana.
Ayaan_I can't see him like this mumma plz say him the truth.
Nandini_No I can't say the truth to him it may dangerous his life.
Ayaan_then you guys want both of them life to suffer because of her..
Manik_Ayaan I know but you should also know the situation.
Rudra_Did ranbir papa come to know the truth?
Manik_yes! But he is happy with it but....
Aabir_he can't see his princess like this.
Karan(drunken) _I want my ahana let me go to her.
Nick(shout) _will you shut up Karan what happened when she want to be with you yesterday?
Karan_so what I want to see her Nick plz take me..
Nick(to nandini) _Ma plz put him the injection then atleast he will sleep.
Nandini_but Nick?
Nick_I know ma but now this is the best thing and I know it may work. (Nandini nod went to her room took the injection and put him soon he started to sleep nandini with tears kiss his forehead)
Nandini_let him sleep you guys to sleep.
Manik(to ayaan) _Don't worry your brother will be back soon.
Ayaan_It been nine years dad! (With this he went from there)
Rudra_Chacha don't worry you know about him.
Aabir_he will be normal tomorrow. (Manik nod then they to went from there)