Episode_15

Character Change..,
   I have the update the last part were I introduced the new two character but I want to change the Jack Taylor into zain manik

,    I have the update the last part were I introduced the new two character but I want to change the Jack Taylor into zain manik

Hereafter he will play the role of Jack Taylor.
   Thank You❤
__________________________________
 The unknown truth of Karan Malhotra..,
    Karan Malhotra and Ahana Kholi Love story.,

After the intro everyone went to there room and started there respective work.,

In Malhotra Mansion..,
           In Karan Room.,
He was sitting and drinking beer🍻 then he had a knock on his door.

Karan(shout) _Come in! (Then he saw a shadow of three people he turn and saw Nick, jack and jayden standing while smiling)
Karan_Sit! (Everyone settle down jayden was seeing thr beer karan noticed it then took three beer from mini freezer in his room and throw it on jayden, nick and jack)
Jay_Wow bro thank you so much!
Karan_Anyways did you find out it?
Nick(while sipping his beer) _Whom?
Karan(glared him) _Capo?
Jack_We don't have any idea of him after a big war of America mafia and him after that his one information is not out still date.
Karan(shout) _Then who the hell is the capo?
Jay_Yeah even though why he need to hide his personal life and especially from us?
Nick_We will only get it when we will meet the capo before that what about your family karan? (Then everyone look him)
Karan_I don't know what will happened when they know I am involved in MAFIA
Jay_Mistake a MAFIA KING not a normal mafia.
Jack_shut up jayden now we need capo or else this varun would not be quiet.
Karan_Why the hell we need him in this?
Jay_His Father Mr. Maddy Singhania is the mafia king of Rajasthan.
Karan_Isn't that is under our control?
Nick_Just a bit still he is ruling it before the capo was ruling it.
Karan(shout) _Fuck of the capo.
Jay(mocking) _Come on bro I think our capo is boy not a girl. (Jack and Nick was controlling his laugh karan give him a death glared then he look karan then continue)
Jay_Just joking bro don't take it seriously.
Karan_Now I need the full information about our capo and a send our one men behind ahana.
Jay_So much love for her?
Nick_even though she is his jaan na.
Jack_come on guys she is his world of life.
Karan(shout) _You three are annoying me alot. (Then ayaan came there)
Ayaan_Oh plz bro stop shouting now only you came from hospital.
Karan_Fine but what you are doing here?
Ayaan_oh yeah they are calling for dinner four of you. (Karan signal Nick he and others hide the beer which our ayaan already noticed)
Nick_Don't worry ayaan we are coming.
Ayaan(while going out) _Better luck next time while hiding the beer. (He run from there four of them were shock then went down)

In Dinner Table.,
   Four of them came and sat in the chair but karan noticed ahana is not there.

Karan_Where is ahana?
Prachi_She was tired so she slept.
Karan_Did she eat something?
Prachi_No karan she slept before the dinner would complete so I thought not to disturbed her. (Karan don't know what to say but nod then they started to eat)
Manik_So Jack and Jayden what is the plan in your life? (Both look each other)
Cabir_Oh come on guys is it a big question you guys are looking each other?
Jay_No uncle nothing like that just a bit of shock.
Jack_As my father in a business man in London so working in his company.
Jay_Same as him but we thought to finish our third year in space college.
Raj_That's great news guys even you guys would go together.
Dhruv_So have any girlfriends?
Jay_Yeah we both have girlfriend but they are in london.
Jack_and my girlfriend is sister of Nick.
Manik_What? Bella is your girlfriend?
Jack(smile) _Yeah uncle.
Nick_Oh god Jack she is my sister even though I came here she didn't even call me but when you came here she is calling me thousands of time. (Others laugh)
Riva_That's the love we have for them.(looking towards ayaan who smile)
Aabir_Excuse me I am there your brother here.
Nandini_Oh god guys even we your parents are here!
Abhi_Oh come on nandu can you expect this from our kids always shameless.
Ranbir_You are right I never thought about karan and ahana but them unbelievable.
Anna_Even we also didn't thought them.
Aliya_oh anna what you mean?
Nick_She mean that karan and ahana was enemies before without knowing each other family but in one incident he got to know about her and she to got to know about him.
Anna_Then slowly they started have feeling for each other in between this Nick proposed me I to accept it then I introduced ahana to Jack and jayden.
Jayden_We treat her like our sister we use to visit her everyday one day she started to feel different about karan which she share with us.
Jack_then we got to know about karan same with him but he was scared that time we supported him he started to hurt himself started to addicted to alcohol and smoke. (Listening this everyone was shock nandini had tears karan was looking down)
Karan _Will guys shut up!
Aanya_Come on bhai we need to know plz say us.
Nick_Then ahana got to know this we involved in underground car race this made big impact between ahana and karan they fight went big.
Anna_We try a lot to reduce there fight but they stop talking to each other on mine and ahana graduation karan bhai, nick, jack and jayden came.
Jay_In that only karan apologized to ahana which make us shock to the core we even recorded as eighth wonder of world. (Karan glared him he 😁😁 others was shock)
Karan_Finishing damaging me jayden?
Sara_wait a min why you guys were shock that time?
Ayaan_Because this Karan Malhotra never ask anyone sorry from his childhood he is just stubborn head.
Ranbir_Same like his father he will also will not apologized to someone but expect nandini. (Karan look manik who were glaring Ranbir then both look each other and made faces)
Nandini_See of you only he to went like this.
Manik_Jaan what I did? This idiot copied me.
Karan_First use some other words for ma expect jaan.
Manik_And can I know why?
Karan_Because I use to call ahana jaan then you to call mumma jaan means it will be confusing.
Aabir_The great Manik Raj Malhotra and Karan Manik Malhotra is same as same no different.
Ayaan_Come on guys learn something from me.
Karan/Manik_Shut up Monkey!
Ayaan(winking)_Mumma!
Nandini_So this three Malhotra are unbelievable plz save me.
Manik/karan/ayaan_because we love you jaan/mumma.
Nandini(smile) _I to love you three.
Mukti_Sad for ahana she missed her own love strong.
Riva_Guys plz continue na after apologized?
Jack_After that they friendship start again but this time both of them had feeling ahana know the past of karan but ready to accept him but that time karan was scared if something happened to ahana so he thought to avoid his feelings.
Karan_Wait a min this my love story or yours? (Others laugh)
Aanya_Oh god guys plz continue it's very interesting.
Aliya_Yeah even manik love story was not like this.
Nick_One day I mean ahana decided to leave london and would go back to india after listening this karan started to avoid his feelings and her then we decided to enjoy ourselves so we went to shopping.
Anna_In shopping while coming a boy called sam proposed ahana. (Every one was shock)
Sara_but she said she didn't get any proposal.
Jay_Yeah but that was so grand proposal for ten minutes we were shock including ahana I don't karan noticed this or not but we noticed that ahana look karan who was angry but looking down to control but ahana thought karan is avoiding her.
Jack_After that ahana rejected the proposal and said she have feeling for someone else listening this karan went to car angrily ahana saw this and followed him.
Rudra_Didn't you guys go behind them?
Nick_We thought in this way atleast this idiot would express his feelings.
Karan_I was angry that time I thought kill him and beat black and white but he missed from me. (Other laugh)
Dhruv_This incident happened one time with manik and nandini.
Abhi_yeah so sad that boy who was admitted in hospital mini 5 months.
Ranbir_Oh that rohan still I remember but manik was so possessive towards my sister.
Aanya_oh guys wait then we will ask about manu and mani love story now bhai and ahana love story time.
Anna_So we have went in other car to house as we message them as we are going then after two hours or three hours they came back.
Ayaan_wait a min what happened in between that?
Jay_That also we don't know they didn't say but one thing was clear that they express there feeling for each other but we don't know how?
Jack_even we ask them but no one was ready to say the time flew ahana went to india they use to talk in phone and chat but this mental become really mentall after she went he always dream about her.
Riva_Such a cute love story.
Nick_But in this even they fight, enemies, friendship now lover he was very possessive towards her even one boy come to ask notes to her he is gone.
Aabir_Karan say us what happened?
Aanya_yeah bhai who express the feeling first?
Sara_we are early waiting to know plz.
Nandini_oh yes Karan say us na.
Karan_Fine! After everyone went I was angry on ahana she have feeling for someone else which I self do not know it was me then she followed me back I turn and saw her she said why I am angry? I said I was not angry and I was early to know who the hell she have feeling.
Ayaan_why Karan? To beat that person black and white? (Karan glared him others laugh)
Rudra_then he should beat himself black and white.
Riva_so funny now bhai plz continue.
Karan_Then I asked her about it she was scared the fear was there she was looking down it made me more angry I shouted her she immediately hug me due to sudden hug I was taken back then she is one who express her feeling first giving me a cute red rose which was in her handbag then after her big paragraph I was happy then I immediately kiss her that was our first kiss then I express my feelings but I was not sure she said me she will help me in now I am the one proposed her  in India with all of my family blessing.
Ayaan_I never thought she would be this much brave to express her feelings.
Rudra_we are the one who always express are feelings first.
Aabir_yeah then only they will express but in this totally different.
Raman_In all this he is always proving that he is manik son.
Manik_Oh come on guys my champ will be like me only.
Karan(stand from his place) _ Now everyone got to know the love story of us right.
Nandini_yes beta! But where are you going?
Karan_To ahana room don't worry I will make her eat. (Everyone smile nandini pass him a plate full of food to him he smile then went to ahana room others started to talk other topic)

In Ahana Room..,
   Karan knock the door but didn't open he then enter inside saw her hugging the pillow and sleeping he smile at her cuteness. Then move to her kept the plate in the chair near the bed and went towards her and sit behind her.

Karan(slowly) _ Jaan! (Ahana slowly strips Karan side and hug him and again sleep he smile then again call her)
Karan(continues) _Jaan! Wake up eat and sleep.
Ahana(sleeping voice) _I don't want karan plz.
Karan_plz then your stomach will be hungry then it will affect  your health now be a good girl and eat.
Ahana(still sleeping) _Plz I don't want it.
Karan_Plz for your jaan. (Then she slowly open her eyes and saw him)
Ahana_Happy now? Fully wake?
Karan_yeah so much happy now come and eat. (He started to feed her she to had without any problem this was seen by manik and nandini who smile at them and went from there after eating Karan went to wash his hand but while before handling her a cup of water)
Ahana_You are the one who came from hospital but treating me as I came from hospital.
Karan_that hospital have treated me for one week now my jaan is still week.
Ahana_No Karan I am fine and......sorry.
Karan(hold her hand) _You know when I saw you holding a knife leaving me alone in this world I seriously went to my past for the first time I saw the fear in me plz share everything to me I will solve it for you but don't take this stupid decision you know right I really love you alot. (Ahana nod her head and hug him immediately he smile and hug him back)
Ahana_That time I was also scared Karan you were not here I didn't see you one week then this message everything make me stupid so I did it but sorry.
Karan_Fine as now you are safe with me. (Then the time ahana phone ring ahana and Karan look each other)
Karan_who is it? That to this time?
Ahana_I don't know. (She saw the call id the fear came in her Body Karan to saw this side hug her say her attend the call and put it on speaker she did as he said)

Call Conversation💭💬🗯

Ahana(slowly) _Hello!
Caller(boy voice) _Hello sweet heart. (Listening it Karan was angry ahana look karan he tight his grip in her waist)
Ahana(slowly) _Varun!
Caller_wow you finally find me after a lot of affect.
Ahana_What the hell do you want? Why you call me?
Varun_Wow my kitten become strong as that losser came.
Ahana_My karan is not losser you are the losser don't forget the underground car race.
Varun_Oh that one anyways remember one thing carefully your are mine to own.(ahana look karan who was angry he took the phone from her and started to speak)
Karan_Losser are always Losser who only know to fuck.
Varun_Oh my god Mr. Karan Malhotra is there listening lover talks so bad.
Karan_Tch Tch wrong Move Mr. Varun Singh you are the one who is disturbing the romance of lovers. (In this karan give a hickey mark on ahana neck she moan his name)
Ahana(moan) _Ah karan... (Listening this Varun was angry karan smirk at ahana)
Karan_I think Varun you got your answer.
Varun_Don't underestimate the power of mine soon ahana will be mine wait and watch.
Karan(dangerously) _You don't know the power of mine Mr. Varun Maddy Singhania I bloody know how to destroy you so dare to call ahana again.(listening his real name Varun was shock he immediately hang up the call Karan evilly smirk then look ahana who watching different Karan)
Karan(continue) _Are you okay jaan?
Ahana_Karan! are you alright how come you get his information?
Karan_It will reveals soon now sleep.
Ahana_Can you sleep here with me? (Karan nod both hug each other and smile before going to sleep Karan kiss ahana forehead ahana smile both of them slept ranbir and prachi who came to see ahana saw both hugging each other sleeping)
Prachi(smile) _Karan love our princess alot.
Ranbir_yes prachi you know I was scared what happened if ahana went away from me after her marriage but she will going to stay with us for lifelong.
Prachi_You are right even both fight each other to they care about each other God should bless them.
Ranbir_yes I know about my champ who love my princess alot today he was totally broken seeing her like this I saw the fear in his eyes.
Prachi_Ranbir will the HISTORY REPEAT AGAIN we will lose our ahana like her?
Ranbir(side hug her) _Never this time we are there it will never repeat.
Prachi_Are you and others going to involve again?
Ranbir_yes! But this time we should finish the game.
Prachi_So what you guys have given practice to Aabir, Rudra and Ayaan?
Ranbir_there are the one who asked us so we thought to accept it.
Prachi_Anyways do something but this time we should never lose anyone.
Ranbir_Never come let's sleep. (Both of them went to room and sleep but there conversation was heard by karan)
Karan(thinking) _Who have they lose? And what history repeat again? Something is fishy everyone is hiding something from me even ayaan? What would have they practice? Oh god before that my work should find out about our capo everything is here is fishy this Varun is gone tomorrow in college he should face this Karan Malhotra a MAFIA KING he bloody fuck try to snatch my ahana from me he should face the torture Mr. Varun Maddy Singhania your death time start now along with that bitch Ms. Lisa Harshad Saxena wait and watch.
__________________________________
Sorry for the late update..,
   Hope you guys like this episode and plz vote for the story.

Words:2894

THANK YOU❤