"I think so. No one, not only the witches, but also the Onmyoji, has the power like him." Wei Mingyu Xingming twisted the beads in his right hand and asked with tears in his eyes, "Where did they come from?"

"It doesn't matter where they come from or what their identities are." Ubuyashiki Yoshiya said, "What's important is that they are an accident, another accident after the successor to Kunichi."

"And this For once, we are so close to success. "

"My swordsmen, I have waited too long, the Ubuyashiki clan has waited too long, and everyone in the Demon Slayer Corps has also worked hard for too long..." Ubuyashiki clan has waited too long. Yoshiki Yaoya's voice was very soft, but his tone was extremely firm, "I don't want to let go of any possibility. If possible, I hope to make everything end with me."

"In this way..." he said with a smile, " Only then can our descendants live a carefree life."

When Ubuyashiki Yoya decides to do something, no one can stop him. Therefore, even though the pillars still had doubts about Gojo Satoru's information, they disguised themselves as instructed and escorted Uyashiki Yōya to Yoshiwara during the day.

But they never expected that not long ago they were still suspicious, but now they would receive news about Kibutsuji Muzan.

"Hey, kid." Utsuo Tengen stood up suddenly, "Are you sure?"

"My nose has never missed it." Tanjiro said firmly, "I have smelled the scent of Onimushuji, and I have also smelled it. I can definitely smell the smell of his blood. I am very sure that he is here!"

"Where is the specific location?" Tomioka asked.

"Let's go kill him now!" Purgatory Anjuro put his hand on the handle of the knife, his eyes eager to try.

However, Tanjiro frowned.

"I don't know." He replied, "I smell his presence in many places, and besides him, there are also the smells of many ghosts."

As soon as he finished speaking, the door was opened again, and he saw My wife, Shanyi, ran in with tears in her eyes. As soon as she came in, she hung herself on Yan Xi's calf.

"Wow, it's so scary, so scary. I don't want to go out. There are so many ghosts, so many ghosts, so many ghosts. I don't want to go out. If I go out, I will die, I will die, I will die, ah, ah, ah, ah, ya butterfly. !"

Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand and tore it off quickly, swinging it back and forth like a chicken: "So, why did this kid come here?"

"You are not the one who kills ghosts . "The child is having fun." Immortal Sakawa said with a bad expression, "If you are not determined to die, don't stay here and cause trouble!"

"It is still too dangerous to go out at night. I will ask someone to take you away tomorrow." Here." Butterfly Ninja said.

"I don't want to leave!" Unexpectedly, the first person to retort was my wife Zenitsu. He cried and howled, "Don't give up on me so quickly. Although I am timid, I still love to cry. When I encounter Things always go wrong, but I also have advantages. "

"My hearing is very good." My wife Shanyi said, "I can tell the difference between humans and ghosts."

He has been wandering in the market since he was a child. His biggest wish is to have enough to eat and spend every day in peace. He knows that he is timid and timid, but this is the survival code that allows him to survive until now. Those who are brave may also live a good life. But more often than not, they offend others and die miserably without knowing when.