९•

चिरेगा दिल जब कोई गम
तब तू मानेगा
शीशे की तरह तेरे भरम को तोड़ डालूंगी
क्या होती है बेवफाई
तुझे करके दिखाऊंगी
❤️🎀
****Hey guyssss
So first
Please read the author's note atlast
And the second thing
Guyzzz iss chapter mei bhaut emotions daalne thae and I've tried my best to do so and i wanted to give you all one advice while reading the chapter imagine Bhargavi as a queen
Though she's a princess but imagine her as a women who have been betrayed and she's hurt and imagine her appearance similar as goddess kaali in her anger this might offend few people but I'm saying this because I want you all to imagine her like I did and I've tried my best to give every detail i tried to even search on Pinterest but I found nothing that upholded my imagination so yeah
Happy reading<3
*****************************

Flashback continues
Bhargavi's Pov

I was sitting in my room alone. Everyone was in the temple of the palace, praying for our victory. Some for their husbands, some for sons and brothers. I stood near the window; the battlefield was far away from the palace. Nothing could be heard or seen from here.
The silence was so intense; crying of a few women could be heard. The night was dark, so dark. I was still in my bridal attire and jewelry, hoping that they would come with him. Lots of thoughts were going on in my mind, and questions arose: who is Omkar? Why have I not heard about him before? Why such a sudden attack, and where was Abhyuday? I was so tense and worried for everyone.
It was not supposed to go on like this; the night was getting darker and darker. The fast winds were blowing; I could feel a few drops of rain on my face. The palace was so dark; only the lights of burning candles and oil lamps were making a few things visible. The palace was never like this before; the darkness and silence were different today. I closed my eyes for a few seconds of relief, feeling the little brushes of raindrops on my face when suddenly, a loud sound of lightning was heard. I opened my eyes quickly and saw the lightning struck. Simultaneously, the sound of a crow caught my attention, and I saw a crow sitting in the nearby tree. But that's very unusual-a crow, that too at night.
The feeling of something worse than this about to occur caught me. I tightly clutched the choli on my chest and joined my hands silently, praying.

My eyes were closed. I heard a knock on the door, and I opened my eyes.

"Come in," I said, and one of our informers entered my chamber. He looked afraid and worried, his head hung low, and he was looking at the floor.

"No, no, something bad can't happen. It can't," I prayed in my head. I walked to him and asked,

"Kya hua hai? Bataiye, kya khabar hai yudh sthal ki?" I asked him in a worried tone.
("What happened? Tell me, what's the news from the battlefield?")

"Woh... rajkumari, woh..." he stammered, as if he couldn't tell me, which made me more worried and frustrated. Something bad had happened; I could sense it by his expressions.

"Bataiye, kya hua hai," I said, my voice a little higher this time, and he flinched hearing me.
("Tell me, what has happened?")

"Rajkumari, woh Raja Abhyuday ki sena humari nahi, dushman ki sena ke saath hai. Sunne mein aaya hai ki unhone humare saath dhoka kiya hai. Yudh sthal mein humari parajay hona nishchit hai," he said
("Princess, it is said that the army of King Abhyuday is not with us; it is with the enemy's army. It has been heard that they have betrayed us. Defeat on the battlefield is certain for us.")

and I was blank. I could not believe a single word he spoke. Suddenly, I could feel a tightening feeling in my chest; I took a deep breath.

"Aap mazak kar rahe hain? Aisa nahi ho sakta, Abhyuday? Abhyuday nahi kar sakte aise,"
I said to him, more like trying to reassure myself. I said calmly. My posture was stiff, and muscles turned rigid. But he did not say anything further.
("Are you joking? This cannot be true, Abhyuday? Abhyuday cannot do such a thing.")