६•

हो सोलह बरस के दो कदम
चौखट का बाहर क्या गए
तेरी कुड़माई के दिन आ गए
हाय बन्नो परदेसिया के देश के
चौबारे तुझको भा गए
तेरी कुड़माई के दिन आ गए
💗🌹🦋
***Please read the author's note atlast**
Happy reading<3

Flashback continues
Bhargavi's Pov
It was time for the pithi dastoor (haldi and telbaan). I was constantly pacing around in my room, nervousness clearly visible on my face. How would I escape to meet Abhyuday, that too in the secret room? Should I go or not? What if someone catches us? What if they cancel our marriage because of this? I was getting worried thinking about this. I stood in front of the mirror and remembered yesterday's moments that happened here in this room with him.
My eyes went towards my bed through the mirror, on which we were sitting so close to each other. His heart was also beating fast just like mine. What would have happened if Maasa had not come? He would have been my first kiss. The way he consoled me when I was crying, his own clothes were all smudged due to my mehndi, but still, he hugged me, caressed me like a baby, caring for nothing but just me. I saw my hands; though his name was not on it, its color was dark
I saw the wall behind the door where we both stood yesterday his hands on my waist he was gently roaming his hands all over it his lips on my ears and all over my skin.The way he was nt and gentle even asked for my permission to continue to show his care and affection.My hand went towards my neck just near my ear and i saw a small blueish red bruise he gave me yesterday when he continuously bit and sucked my skin the feeling the moment everything was so new but so pleasurable and euphoric at the same time.When his hands went towards my back and untie the knot of my choli all of sudden i felt shy but he knew what makes me uncomfortable.His hands were almost near my breasts but not in a direct contact he did not touched me like that the feeling of being close to him can't be expressed in words.The feeling of being his and him being totally mine is just....escatic.I don't know what will happen today in the secret room if i go there a part of me wants to go and do everything explore everything with him but apart of me is afraid and nervous by the thoughts of getting caught and its consequences though we are about to get married in few hours but still its not to get caught like that before marriage.
I was so lost in my thoughts when i heard the door of my chamber being opened but who is here and who tried to enter without my permission even without knocking.I was about to turn to go and check but someone suddenly covered my eyes i was about to scream but the person said

Hey bhagwan bhargavi apni param mitra ko kaise bhul sakti ho tum hriday mei peeda ho gayi ye dekh ke iss din ko dekhne se pehle humne praan kyu nahi tyaag diye
(O my god Bhargavi, how could you forget your closest friend? I am hurt by this i should have given up on my life before this day)

I smiled widely as i know this voice
Anahita, my friend, is the only true friend I have. We have known each other since childhood, standing by each other in every situation. I know all her secrets, her love, and passion for her dance and ghungroos, while she knows every small thing about me, my passion, and love for swords and fighting skills. Till today, no one has dared to separate us.
Her father was one of my baba's most trusted men and advisors, but unfortunately, he died during a war. Though he was not a fighter, his death is still a mystery. What happened to him, no one knows. Anahita appears happy, but deep inside, I know how much she misses him, how much she craves love. Her mother died while giving birth to her. From that day, she has been living with us, and we became each other's best friends and support system that we never knew we needed. At first, it was all difficult for her to absorb the new surroundings, the trauma, but slowly she adapted, and I am proud of her for this. Her intention and goal have been one - to find out what actually happened to her father.