८•

तेरे नाम से जी लूँ, तेरे नाम से मर जाऊँ
तेरी जान के सदक़े में कुछ ऐसा कर जाऊँ
तूने क्या कर डाला? मर गई मैं, मिट गई मैं
हो जी, हाँ-हाँ जी, हो गई मैं
तेरी दीवानी, दीवानी, तेरी दीवानी, दीवानी
💗💫

**Please read the author's note atlast**
Happy reading<3

Flashback continues
Bhargavi's Pov

I was sitting in my room in front of the mirror, getting ready for the evening. Finally, the moment was about to come; the wait was about to be over. A few ladies and Anahita were helping me. Someone was braiding my hair, someone was helping me wear the jewelry. The sun was about to set as the pheras were going to happen at night and the vidayi early in the morning.

First, I wore the bridal red pair. The lehenga was too heavy to even hold properly; Anahita helped me put it on. I asked her to tie it tightly; I am sure it is going to leave painful marks on my skin. The red lehenga was beautiful, though heavy. But, the golden embroidery on it was elegant. Then she asked me to wear the blouse, and all of this was so difficult as the attire was heavy to carry. I asked her to secure the knots tightly on my back.

The bridal attire hugged my body tightly. Though I am used to wearing lehengas, this was totally different. My body looked different in this. Not too much of my skin was revealed, but my curves could be easily flaunted in the attire. It was making me look more beautiful. But, as people say, beauty lies in inner confidence, and I know I am confident enough to carry the attire properly and even be a good queen.

They made me wear the golden red bangles; it covered my hands properly. I saw the bangles; they were shining, glittering. My eyes diverted to my henna; it was dark, very dark. I know this symbolizes how much my life partner loves me. I should be happy by this, but is it all going to happen just how I imagined it to be? I saw the smudged name and slowly ran my fingers over it. I was worried; the feeling if something bad is going to happen was consuming all my excitement. HIM and his words.

"Rajkumari, your fingers,"
one of the attendants asked me and took my hands, slipping the rings on my fingers.

Soon, the door of the chambers opened, and I lifted my eyes from my hands to see Bhabhisa standing beside me. She smiled lightly.

"Are you alright, Bhargavi?"
she asked while caressing my head.

"Yes, Bhabhisa,"
I said, though I was not. I know I should be, but I was just not.
Bhabhisa took the necklace from the table and helped me wear the heavy neck piece and the headpiece after it. Lots of laughs and chatter were going on; they were also teasing me while I was getting ready. Though I was happy, the wait of almost ten years is about to get over, but there was a gut feeling, a strange kind of nervousness that something is going to happen. I don't know either it's good or bad, but something is definitely going to happen.

Abhyuday's words were still echoing in my head. Why was he acting so strangely today? Though he told me that he was just tired, but why? I need to talk to him, but I can't. We can't meet now before the pheras. I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not hear Anahita continuously calling me until she shook me lightly by my shoulders, and I came out of my thoughts. I was almost ready; one lady made me wear the nose ring while the other lady covered my head with the veil as I stood up and saw myself in the mirror.

"Where were you lost, Bhargavi?" Anahita asked.

"Nothing, I..."I was thinking what to say.

"Humari Rajkumari sa ka vivah hone wala hai. Choti Rajkumari sa zarur Raja sa ke khayalo mei khoyi thi," one of the old ladies said, and everybody started laughing and teasing me. I blushed hearing her words and smiled a little. She was right, though I was thinking about Abhyuday only, but not in the way they think. I am worried about him and about us.
(Our princess is about to get married.She was definitely thinking about the prince)