३•

अपना नाम बदल लूं
या तेरा नाम छुपा लूं
या छोड़ के सारी आग मैं
बैराग उठा लूं
बस एक रहे मेरा काम इश्क
मेरा काम इश्क
मेरा काम इश्क
मेरा नाम इश्क
तेरा नाम इश्क
💗✨💫

Flashback continues
Bhargavi's Pov
I was sitting on my bed, eagerly awaiting someone to come and tell me that I could finally meet him. Nervousness and excitement intertwined within me. As I glanced at myself in the mirror, a thought crept in: What if he rejects me now? What if he no longer finds me beautiful?

But no, I reassured myself. He will accept me. I know Abhyuday well. Lost in contemplation, a knock on the door jolted me back to reality.

Andar aa jaiye i said and a maid entered saying
("You can come inside")

Rajkumari maharaj ne aapko bulane ka aadesh diya hai sab hi samilit ho gaye hai kuch hi samay mei maha aarti ka muhurat hai.
(princess , Maharaja have ordered your presence. Everyone has gathered. The auspicious time for the grand aarti is approaching shortly.)

Aap jaiye hum aate hai i told her and she left.
(You go I'm coming)

Maha aarti is performed on every auspicious occasion, whether it's Navratri or something else. Without maha aarti, nothing is complete, and it's a tradition to perform and dance before maha aarti. For the past five years, I have been performing the dance. Though I love to dance a lot, this always feels special. Devoting to God is always special. And today is an auspicious occasion as Abhyuday is here for me, for us. Today is not just about devoting to God; it's my wait, my devotion, and my trust in Him. It's for Him, for us.

I stood in front of the mirror and took my payals from the table. I still remember these were given to me by Maasa when I was about to perform for the first time before maha aarti. They surely have a special place in my heart. Though I have a lot of payals, they are different. I wore them and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and covered my head with the choli.

I walked through the corridors with a lot of thoughts in my mind. As I reached near the Raj Bhavan (main hall) where everyone was seated, I heard everyone's laughter and voices. I entered the hall, my payals and bangles making jingling sounds, and everyone's attention was now on me. I joined my hands as a sign of respect towards everyone and walked towards Devi Maa's idol (statue), lit up the diya (oil lamp), and as I moved backwards, the dhols started playing. I removed the choli from my head, uncovered my head, and saw everyone clearly, and HIM

My heart started beating with just one look from him, and his intense gaze never left mine, his lips constantly curved in a soft smile. For the first time, I saw him clearly after a whole decade. His light beard. He has changed a lot, as he has to. A lot more muscular, well-built body. He was wearing a black kurta with a little shiny embroidery and a black shawl on one side. I was lost in admiring him when I again heard the dhols continuously being played, and I started dancing to the beats of the dhols (drums). My hair constantly flowing, the sound of my jewelry, and the beats of dhols constantly in rhythm,my eyes never leaving his, and for that moment, everyone else vanished, just me and him.

My lehenga swirling around as I took a round turn and moved near him, applied tilak on his head from the aarti thali, and bent down to touch his feet when he stopped me. I smiled at his gesture and moved backward, continuing my dance. After a few minutes, I was done, and everyone stood up and clapped. My father walked towards me and patted my head, saying,"

"Bhaut khoob bhargavi"
(Very good Bhargavi)

His eyes shining with the emotions of pride and happiness, and I am happy to know that I am the reason behind it. 'Hukum, it's time for maha aarti. We should start it,' Maasa said, and Babasa took my hand. We walked towards Abhyuday; he took his hand and placed mine on his, announcing,