७•

तेरे बिना जीना नहीं वे सोहनेया
तेरे रंग रंगी गई वे सोहनेया
मैं ते हूं मैं ना रही वे सोहनेया
तेरे बिना जीना नहीं वे सोहनेया
💗💗

**Please read the author's note atlast**
Happy reading<3
**15+ content ahead!!!!****

Flashback continues
Bhargavi's Pov

Anahita and I slowly walked down the corridor toward the secret room. She was holding my hand. We had told Maasa that we would be in my chamber, with me taking a bath and Anahita helping me. But here we were, trying not to get caught. I hadn't even taken a bath yet; the fragrance of turmeric and sandalwood still filled my nostrils as we came directly here. We were walking when suddenly I saw Babasa and Bhaisa walking in front of us. They hadn't spotted us yet, and they were heading towards the other side of the palace. I looked towards Anahita, worried about what would happen if they saw us. We would surely land in great trouble today. I stopped in my tracks, and so did she.

Anahita, it's very risky. What if they see us? Let's go back,"
I said to her in a worried tone, starting to move back towards the main side of the palace. This was the secret side, and no one was allowed to come here without Babasa's permission.
She pulled me back and took my hand in hers. Babasa and Bhaisa were about to turn back, but we were fast to hide behind the curtains. As they passed, I sighed in relief, and we came out.

Bhargavi, you can't back off now. Do you want to meet your Rajasa or not?" she said in a no-nonsense tone.

Yes, but..."
I began, but she didn't let me finish my words and said,

"Then just believe in this friend of yours, and soon you will be in the arms of your beloved Abhyuday."
We both started moving again, and soon we reached the secret room without getting caught yet. I stood in front of the door.

You go, and I'll wait here outside. If someone comes, I'll try to distract them and cough loudly. You have to listen and be careful," she said.

Rajasa ki baahon mein itna nahi khoiyega ki uske baad tum aur hum kakisa ki baahon mein roo rahe ho," she said, and we both laughed a little at her words.
(Don't get so lost in Rajasa's arms that afterwards you and I are crying in Kakisa's arms,)

I was about to go, but before leaving, I hugged Anahita and whispered, "Thank you."

Go now, he must be waiting," she said and pushed me inside the room.

I entered the room. It was dark, with some old swords and other antique items like paintings and furniture. I had never been in the room before, though I had heard a lot about it from Bhaisa and everyone. It had been closed for many years, and the reason was still unknown. I walked around the room and saw a sword kept at the back. It seemed hidden so that no one could take it. I touched the sword; it was different from the others. It was heavier than the others I had held, but it felt different carrying this one. I observed the sword, and there was a letter "A" engraved on the handle. It was designed differently. But why was this sword kept here, and why was this "A" initial engraved on it? It seemed very old, but as they say, old ones are always the gold ones. This sword had still not lost its shine and pride. But whose sword was this? I was so confused. I wanted to ask Babasa about it; he must know.
As I walked further into the room, I saw an old painting hanging on the wall. Dust and webs covered the whole room. I moved closer. The painting seemed to be of a king. He was standing with confidence and pride all over his face. He seemed to be of my father's age, but in his younger days. His eyes held a different kind of happiness and courage. He held a sword in his hand, the same sword with the initial "A." That meant the sword belonged to him. But who was this man? Where was he? And why was his portrait kept in such a bad condition? I touched the portrait. Why did it feel so different here? Like there was some connection, something between us that made me more keen to know about him.