Chapter 8

"WHAT THE FUCK

"WHAT THE FUCK...?"

"Why is it that everyone in this house yells for no apparent reason?" Janvi asked...

"Maybe Vocal practice..." Pihu said without lifting her head from the documents.

*We should put a warning sign instead of a Nameplate, 'Haunted by shouting ghost'..." Janvi retorted.
Everyone chuckled at her words.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?" Sidharth's rage was palpable as he shouted with fury, his eyes bloodshot and a torn piece of fabric clutched in his hand.

"What...?" Naksh asked.

"I will fucking burn that asshole who did this...?" He shouted.

"Janvi, why the hell do you do this...?" Sidharth said again.

"Are you high on your life...? What I did...?" Janvi frowned.

"Pretending to be innocent, Why did you tear my fucking favourite shirt...?" He shouted.

"And why did your shitty mind think it's me...?" she rolled her eyes.

"Who could be a bish in this shitty hole house except you...?"

"What makes you think I'm the only bish in the house...?" She smirked at Sidharth's frowning reaction.

"Did you forget about my bish." She pointed at Pihu, who was looking at Sidharth with a smirk.

" Did you do this...?" He asked while showing his shirt to Pihu.

"Umm..." Pihu squinted her eyes like she was deeply thinking, "Without a doubt, yes!!...'

"Why...?" He was throwing a death glare at her.

Even everyone was confused by her actions... Because Pihu was not someone who played pranks without a reason.

"It's just a mistake..." She shrugged.

"We all know that this could not be a damn mistake..." He said while gritting his teeth.

"Stop being dramatic, Sidharth... Your rich ass can buy thousands of this type of shirt, and if your rich ass is frozen, I will buy you the same shirt... Stop being a crybaby..."

As soon as those words fell from her mouth,
Sidharath froze at his place, Naksh's jaw touched the ground while others' eyes turned wide in shock...

Pihu doesn't only take revenge but she takes revenge for Naksh's favourite broken cup...

"I didn't do it for you, so don't look at me like that," Pihu said, gazing at Naksh.

She then moved over to Sidharth and said in a cold voice, "Your pea-sized brain should learn the difference between things and favourite things. You and your shitty rich self can buy a million of the same fucking things, but you can't buy the emotions behind your favourite things. That cup was a gift for his mother, and you broke it without apologizing. So, be mindful from now on."