Chapter 5

Janvi stepped out of the hall, feeling the weight of the day's heat slowly leave her as she made her way to her special spot on the rooftop

Janvi stepped out of the hall, feeling the weight of the day's heat slowly leave her as she made her way to her special spot on the rooftop. She had discovered it years ago and had since made it her sanctuary, a place where she could escape the noise and chaos of the city below.

As she leaned against the wall, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the cool evening breeze fill her lungs. The wind picked up, caressing her face and playing with her hair, sending strands of it flying in every direction. It was a small pleasure, but one that brought her immense comfort.

Despite the constant buzzing of the city below, Janvi found it quieter than her inner turmoil. She had been struggling with a lot of emotions lately, and this rooftop was her temporary escape from the chaos of her thoughts and the weight of her feelings.

She welcomed the peacefulness of the moment, letting herself be lost in the simple pleasure of the cool wind and the soft rustle of her hair. It was a moment of pure bliss, a brief respite from the anxieties that had been weighing her down.

"Did I make a big issue of small things...?" She thought to herself and sighed, wondering if she had been overly dramatic about recent events. But the thought quickly vanished as she allowed herself to soak in the tranquillity of the moment.

After sitting alone for what felt like an eternity, Janvi felt a shuffling beside her and someone sitting down beside her. She knew who it was without even opening her eyes, as there was only one other person who knew about her rooftop hideout or maybe the person was the real founder of this place... She smiled to herself, feeling grateful for the company and the comfort of a familiar presence...

Without even opening her eyes, she greeted the person beside her with a smile, "Long time no see, huh!" She knew he had a silly grin on his face, despite not looking at him...

"Did you miss me, princess...?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Don't think of you so high, Mr. Wagh..." Janvi slowly opened her eyes and gazed softly at Shivay, who was already looking at her with an intense and loving gaze...

The atmosphere was quiet except for the sound of their breathing as they both held each other's gaze...
It was as if time had stopped, and they were lost in their own world, with nothing else but each other in their thoughts...

Janvi's eyes were intently scanning Shivay's face, searching for any sign of what she was feeling. She couldn't help but wonder - why was this man still so madly in love with her?

Shivay was undeniably one of the most sweet, charming, and handsome men that Janvi had ever met. He had a way of making her feel special, and his unwavering devotion to her was something that she found both comforting and intriguing.

However, from the very first day they met, Shivay had never so much as glanced at another woman. He only had eyes for Janvi and Janvi alone. It was a mystery to her - why was Shivay so fixated on her? What is so special about her? Why did he continue to chase her, even though he seemed to get nothing in return?
These were the questions that constantly swirled around in Janvi's mind as she watched Shivay, trying to understand the enigma that was their relationship.
Even Janvi thinks that she doesn't love Shivay, but he is the only person she always trusts blindly...