Introduction

A gentle knock resonates through the air as a woman of poise and grace stands before the black door

A gentle knock resonates through the air as a woman of poise and grace stands before the black door... With a calm demeanour, she awaits a response, her copper blonde hair cascading down her shoulders... Her petite frame is adorned in a stunning golden Saree, which accentuates her natural beauty... Despite her striking features, her face radiates an air of wisdom and experience, hinting at the many years she has lived...

This woman is none other than the Wife of Mr Dev Agnihotri, Owner of The Agnihotri's Hospital - Mrs Jyoti Dev Agnihotri.

After not getting any reply from inside, she unlocked the door and entered the room...

"Son..." Her voice is soft but full of authority.
"Not now, Mom!!..." A hoarse, cold voice groaned into the room...

"Please wake up, Son..."
Not getting any reply from her son, she took a deep breath and said in a stern voice,

"Aahan Agnihotri, your father wishes for your presence in the hospital in an half hour."

As soon as the words were uttered, the person sitting on the luxurious king-size bed. He appeared disoriented, rubbing his face with one hand while emitting a low, guttural growl from his throat.

"Good morning, Son!!..." She exclaimed with a smile.
"Morning..."
Not satisfied with the reply, he complained.
"You only listen to your father... Did you forget I'm the one who gave birth to you...?"
"Whatever..." The man said in a monotonous voice.
"Ungrateful child..." She exits the room while grumbling something.

The room was silent except for the sound of his slow breathing and the rustling of the bed sheets as he shifted his weight and left for shower...

Meet Aahan Agnihotri, the eldest son of Mr. Dev Agnihotri. Aahan is a man with a striking appearance. His hair is a dark black shade that accentuates his sharp jawline, and his eyes resemble those of a feline with black orbs that capture your attention. His face is chiselled and handsome, and his body is well-built.

 His face is chiselled and handsome, and his body is well-built

(Aahan Agnihotri)

Aahan is a 27-year-old man who exudes an air of coldness and rudeness. He is full of ego and pride, which often manifests in his attitude and behaviour. His temper is like a ticking time bomb, and he always seems to be on the brink of exploding with anger.