16| 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

"I'm sorry.
I know it's very late to say
but, please come back to me."

Jungkook's Office,

Jungkook's POV.

"I'll tell you where's Y/N but, you've to be mine," said Shenzi making my eyebrows twitched in confusion.

"Huh?"

"You've to marry me and I'll tell you where's she."

"Have you forgotten that I'm married?"

"Yeah, with your 'dream girl'," she said sarcastically.

"Ms. Shenzi please, if you know where is she tell me."

"I've already said that either you are marrying me and I'm telling you where is she or forget her."

"Are you crazy, girl? I love Y/N. How can I-"

"Now you are remembering her. When you were torturing Ellah, where was your so called love? Thank God that was Ellah. But what if it was the real Y/N?"

"NO!" I shouted. Not wanting to hear that something terrible.

"What no? Isn't it the truth? You wanted to torture Y/N, didn't you? "

"No, I didn't want"

"Just shut up Mr. Jeon, you know what? All men are same. And about
Y/N, I know where is she. I know how she cries everynight feeling guilty. I know how she always blame herself for your breakup. And here you are," she said pointing her index finger towards me,"you are wanting to torture her, didn't even think about listening her words for once. She continuously beg for letting her telling the truth but you didn't. "

I closed my ears with my hands. No I didn't wanna listen more. I'd die out of guilt. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE SHE IS ELLAH NOT Y/N."

"BUT YOU DID THOUGHT SHE WAS
Y/N. Okay it's fine that you couldn't understand she was not Y/N. But, the way you treat Ellah, just the way you wanted to treat Y/N. Isn't it?"

"NO! NO! NO! IT'S NOT IT. JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHERE IS Y/N AND GET OUT FROM HERE. " I fell on my knees still covering my ears." I didn't want to torture Y/N."

"BUT YOU DID. AND NOW? Now you are wanting to where is Y/N? " Shenzi said mocking me.

"SHENZI TELL ME WHERE IS MY GIRL."

"MARRY ME AND I'LL TELL YOU."

"OKAY I'LL. I WILL MARRY YOU. NOW TELL ME WHERE IS SHE."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I can do anything for her. Where is she. Just tell me."

"She is with me. She is on my custody. She is in my world."

"Give her to me, please. I'll do everything you're saying." I begged. Folding my hands, getting on my knees, I begged for Y/N. For the first time in my life.

But to my disappointment, Shenzi bend matching my height. And left a chuckle, "Seeing The so called MAFIA KING, Mr. Jeon Jungkook begging for just a mere girl,huh? Quite interesting scenario to see. But to your disappointment I'm not that fool. I'll tell you where is she just after you're married to me only. I'm leaving today and will come back tomorrow morning. You'll sign the registry marriage papers and then you'll get to know about Y/N."

Saying these she left.

I completely fell down on the floor. I could feel my back hitting the office table. I moved my knees closer to my chest. I hugged my knees and could feel tears on my cheeks.

Everything just flashed in front of my eyes. Every word Shenzi said, every word Ellah said, every moments with my Y/N. Beautiful, sorrowful I could see every memory in front of my eyes. My head was spinning. I could feel that I was loosing myself. I was blanked. I was crying. I was sobbing.

"Y-Y/N, Y/N, I-I love y-you. I w-want you. I-I'm sorry. Pl-please come b-back to me. I-I swear, I s-swear I w-won't hurt you. I-I'll love you w-with everything I have. B-but please come back to me. P-please. I b-beg you. I'll d-die without y-you. I-I wanna be w-with you f-forever, love. I wanna h-hold your hand for-forever. Pl-please come back. Pl-please. " I said between tears.

"Y-Y/N, you always h-hug me right whenever I am sad? B-but today I-I'm crying like a baby, then w-why are you not hugging me? Why are you not coming to me? Why are not consoling me saying, ' It's okay, l-love' 'Don't c-cry' why are you not even c-coming to me? I know t-this time I-I'm at fault, but whenever we h-have fights we solve i-it together. Don't we? Where a-are you now, huh? C-come to me. H-hug me. Please." I cried. I cried to the hell out of me.

But all of a sudden, I felt two hands wrap around me. As soon as I felt those hands, my closed, filled with tears orbs opened with a snap. Why?

'Cause I could feel like coming back to my home after three years. After three fucking years, I got the same hug. I could hear the same heartbeats from someone which felt like rhythm to my ears. I could feel that adrenaline rush throughout my body making me feel euphoric. Again, I could feel myself shivering in someone's touch.

So I looked up and saw the person who was hugging me. It was Shenzi. Was it really her? Nope. She can't be only Shenzi. Not after her words, not after giving that same hug, smelling lile that same person, feeling like that exact same person. And there was that mask in her face. I ripped off the mask.

And behind that mask, I saw a crying Y/N. I saw my girl, my everything. I quickly faced her. Was it really her? Am I dreaming?

I moved my hand towards her face with a very slow pace. I couldn't believe it was all truth. I couldn't believe she was actually Y/N. What if it was just a dream which was gonna break after I touch her back?

But as I touch her she didn't disappear. I could feel her being real. Fuck! She wasn't a dream! She was real

SHE WAS FUCKING REAL.

This time, I knew she was the real Y/N. She wasn't Ellah anymore. And I knew this. 'Cause I could feel that euphoria. And she was the cause of my euphoria.

I quickly hugged her back. I hugged her so tight, like there was no tomorrow. Eventually, we both cried in each other's embrace.

"I-I'm sorry. R-really really sorry. How couldn't I understand -"

"STOP. Don't cry," she said cutting my words,"don't break my heart any more. I can't take it any longer. "

"Where did you go leaving me, huh? You know how much I suffered? How much I cried for you? I missed you baby. So fucking much."

"I know. I missed you too."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere."

"And I'm not going anywhere."

I broke the hug and cupped her face. She did the same and wiped my tears which were not stopping.

I kissed her cheeks, her forhead, her nose, her lips. I showered her with kisses making her giggle with tears in her eyes. Fuck! I missed this. But there was one more thing which I missed. I tilted my head to the right and slowly pwant.d my lips into hers. And yeah, I missed this as well. We moved our lip rhythmically. We were kissing each other passionately. Drowning into each others love. Feeling like utopia.

But then suddenly, bang!

A sudden sound of gunshot!
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

Hello guys! How are you all doing? Here is the new chapter of Behind The Mask. Do read the chapter and drop your votes if you like it. And don't forget to comment.
Thank you 💜