11| 𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"You invited me in your life
And I came
Now, the risk is all yours."

At 8:30 pm,

In Kim Mansion,

Jungkook's POV.

I was sitting in a sofa of Teahyung hyung's house right now with other hyungs. We were here for almost one hour now discussing about the party which was going to arrange the day after tomorrow.

"But, hyung, do you think it'll be alright to take her in a party like that where literally ton of dangerous people of underworld are going to come?" I asked.

" Dangerous people? Aren't you the only dangerous person in her life right now? "Namjoon hyung added.

"Hyung, there is a lot of difference among Jungkook and those mafias," it was Taehyung hyung who was actually supporting me.

"But they are outsiders. It hurts more when it's her close people," Namjoon hyung taunted me.

"But it was her-"

"Guys please, stop it. We can discuss later about who is more dangerous. But, now we should focus in the party," Yoongi hyung said stopping Taehyung hyung,"listen Jungkook, I know it's definitely not safe to take her in a mafia party like this but, can you stop this? Every person in the underworld literally dying to see their lord's wife. It'll be more questionable if you'd hide her like this."

"Yoongi forget about her safety. Jungkook will always be with her so if anything happens he can manage but, what if she tells everyone about how Jungkook is torturing her?" as Seokjin hyung said this reality hit me. Yes! What would happen if she would tell anybody about our personal life. All I was thinking all the time about her safety but, what if she would tell everyone about how I was treating her?

"Does it really matter if she informs anybody about that? What would they do? It's completely Jungkook's personal matter that how he'd treat his own wife. Also I really don't think they're gonna be that kind to help her," Yoongi hyung said giving his opinion.

"Exactly I agree with him. Underworld mafias are too busy to help a mere girl," Jimin hyung agreed

"But she is not a "mere" girl, she is their lord's wife," Hoseok hyung added making me confused.

"And who do you think who they're more close to? Jungkook, their king or his wife whom they don't even know?" Jimin hyung uttered.

"Listen hyung, the party is thrown by all the mafias of underworld together. It'll be damn dangerous for Y/N to step there. Also I don't want anybody to know about our personal life," I announced making Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook, stop your stupidity. We all know how much every single person in underworld respects you. Do you really think they're gonna stop without seeing her?" he said.

"She is mine. I'll decide whom she'll meet and whom she'll not. And what you were saying? I'm gonna be with her? I'll be but, I can't be with her all the time," I explained, "and about respect, yeah every person in underworld respects me but, out of fear. What if someone wants tries to harm her when I'm not around?" fear crossed my face,"What if someone tries to snatch her from m-me? What if someone hurts her to take re-revenge from me " No! No, I can't take her there. I fucking can't.

"And what you're doing? Are you not harming her? And what if snatch her from you, huh? She'll just get rid of you. She will live her life per-"

"NO! SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME. SHE FUCKING CAN'T. SHE IS MINE. No one can ever snatch her from me," I screamed making Namjoon hyung stop in between. I stood up.