12| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮𝘀' 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

"Meeting a new person
Doesn't necessarily
bring some good luck. Does it?"

At 9:40 pm,

At the party

Jungkook's POV.

Me and Y/N, we have arrived in the party now. But we were sitting inside the car till now. Our car was black one. There was two car behind us us and two was in front of us.

I was wearing a black tuxedo. She was wearing a red gown. Her hair was open. Well, the makeup artist did a really good job in hiding those marks.

Y/N tried to talk for two or three times but, my glares stopped her. The only thing she was trying to say was that stupid truth or whatever. But as I said. I couldn’t afford hearing it.

We then got down from the car and stepped inside the hall. The hall was so huge and decorated in black and red theme. It looked good but, more than good it looked dangerous. I assumed  who planned this decorations.

My one hand was possessively wrapped around Y/N's  waist. I could feel eyes were on us. People were talking about us. My grip on her waist tightened.

Suddenly I saw Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung who were sitting beside the bar. They moved their legs towards us as soon as they noticed our arrival.

But before they could come one of my crime partners  Mr. Lee came under our eyesight. He was in his mid forties and was wearing a black coat.

He bowed to me. Yes! Though I was more than a decade younger than him, he still bowed to me. 'Cause I was their fucking king. THE MAFIA KING.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon," he said,"how are you?"

Wasn't he being extra sweet?

"I'm fine. But, Mr. Lee it's already evening now," I corrected with a smirk on my lips.

His facial expression said he became a little awkward. "Oh yeah, sorry," he managed to say," u-uh,  I actually wanted to tell you something. Can I get you alone, please?" he said glancing at Y/N's direction.

I was about to open my mouth but, Taehyung hyung interrupted me. "Hey, Jungkook," he said.

"Hello hyung," I greeted back.

"What happened?" hyung asked Mr. Lee.

"Mr. Kim I actually wanted to discuss something with Mr. Jeon," he explained.

Hyung glanced at Y/N and told him,"well Mr. Lee you can tell me, I'll tell him later."

"No no. I actually can say it to him only," I frowned. What does he wanted to say that he couldn’t even say to hyung?

I gripped Y/N's waist tighter and informed him,"Mr. Lee I think you can see that me and my wife has just came here. So, if you need to tell me anything you can directly come to my office," saying that I left the place with Y/N and Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung came with us.

But I could see he was still following us. "Y/N, you go with hyungs I'm coming." I told her and gestured hyung with my eyes to take her to the sofa which was kept in the side.