13| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆

"Behind every mask
there is a face, and
behind that a story"

-Marty Rubin

In the party,

Third person's POV.

Jungkook had now came back and was standing right beside Y/N. Even though his hyungs were there, he didn't leave her side for a second.

It had been 1 and half an hour they were in that party. Right now they were talking with a partner of Jungkook who was Mr. Choi. They both were standing in front of those sofa.

"Oh hello, Mrs. Jeon," Mr. Choi said. Listening him, Jungkook looked at him with a bit of amusement. "How are you doing?" he continued.

"I-I'm good M-Mr. -" she looked at Jungkook as she didn't know what to call him.

"It's Mr. Choi," Jungkook replied.

"Yeah Mr. Choi. How are you?" Y/N said with a fake chuckle.

"I'm also fine. This is for you," Mr. Choi said handing Y/N a medium size packet which she took happily. Then he left the place.

Seeing now there was nobody to talk with her she looked at Jungkook. It looked like she wanted to say something. "Jungkook, lis-"

"Hi Mrs. Jeon," someone interrupted her. Y/N looked at him with irritation on her face.

But still she had to smile while saying, "Hello,"

"Well, you look really beautiful I must say. Just like how the wife of our king should be."

Just like that they had a little chit chat. Just after few minutes he was gone. As soon as that person had gone Y/N quickly look at Jungkook and was about to say something but Jungkook stopped her. " Don't start here now," he whispered maintaining a fake smile in his lips but, still his words seemed really dangerous to her.

"Jungkook, listen. The thing I'm wanting to say is very important for you to listen. Please at least lis-" she requested but was again stopped by his death glare.

"Shut the fuck up, girl and don't make me repeat myself it is not gonna be good for you."

Time skip,

In the car,

Jungkook's POV.

Finally! The party ended and we were heading back towards our home. The driver was driving the car. So I was sitting on the back with Y/N who was sleeping. There was a privacy curtain between the driver seat and back seats making us unnoticed by the driver.

My gaze was on the closed window glass. Water was dripping from it because of the sudden rain.

I was trying to think something. Trying to think something normal. Which is not related to her. But my heart didn't let my mind to think anything but her. After all, it was owned by her.

Only her...

My thoughts were broken by a voice. It was coming from Y/N. I looked at her.