7| 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹

"You came into my life
just like an angel,
But what you actually are?
An angel or A devil?"

One week after, at wedding venue,

Y/N POV.

Finally! It's happening. I was marrying the man of my dream. I was going to perform the vows with him. The whole town was gonna see our wedding. It was gonna be my dream one just like I imagined. There wouldn't any nightmare about wedding from now.

I literally cried when he said that he accepted my proposal. I knew I shouldn't have done that. Never. But life was all about second chances. He did give me that. Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you so much.

I was in my dressup room. Getting ready for the ceremony. There were two helpers with me. My makeup was done. I get myself ready wearing a simple but, elegant white gown. It was so simple yet gorgeous. My long wavy hair was open. It daisis in it. I was about to put on my veil but a knock on the door caught our attention.

One of the helpers went to open the door. Who could it be? The door opened revealing my prince charming. He was looking sexy as hell. Wait? Why he was wearing all black?

He gestured the helpers to go outside nodding his head. He closed the door and came to me. Showing a smile I hugged him.

After staying like this for some moments we broke the hug. Then, he smiled at me. But, it wasn't his bunny smile. It was something mysterious, something dangerous. Was there something he want to tell me? Had I done something wrong? Had he decided not to marry me? I frowned as this kind of useless thoughts crosses my brain. He was definately not gonna do that. He loved me so much. Didn't he?

Breaking the eye contact, he hold my waist and looked at my dress and said, "Why are you wearing white baby?"

"What else am I supposed to wear? It's my wedding!" I said, "Why are you wearing this black suit? You should wear something matching with me."

"No baby. You are the one who is wearing the wrong color. You forgot, you're marrying the mafia king, darling. So your dress should signify that."

"What do you mean?" I asked confusingly. He replied, "I mean as you're getting married with me, your dress should carry some blood, dosen't it?"

"bl-blood?" I frowned.

"Wait, let me help you."

He put his hands in my eyes,
"Ju-Jungkook, wh-what are you doing? Listen, it's not funny at all okay, o-open my eyes."

"No way baby. I don't do that kind of cheap pranks."

He took me somewhere and uttered, "We are here baby" he opened my eyes leaving me shocked. It was a basement.

Oh my God! Some men are hanging upside down in front of me.

I fisted my dress and my legs were automatically moving back. They were moving until my back stopped against a mascular chest. I fearfully looked in that direction and saw Jungkook was standing there. What was wrong with him? Was it actually him?

"Where are you going princess?" he gestured two men. They came and gripped my hand and made me face those hung men. I screamed, "JUNGKOOK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HAVE YOU GONE MAD OR SOMETHING? LEAVE ME. " but he didn't even bothered to listen.

He took off a duvet which was there on the floor covering something. Oh shit, they were knives. Oh God what was he gonna do? Was he gonna kill me or what?