Vol 1 Chapter 2: The tactics of darwinism

🂱𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊🂱
♕𝔙𝔬𝔩 1 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔪♕

⚜️Moriyama Midori POV⚜️

"It seems this is where we part ways Moriyama-san!" Kushida said to me as she waved to get with her class line up in the gymnassium which I presume to be Class 1-D.

I returned the favor and waved back at her.

I then went to my class line up, or to be specific the back of the line up to get a decent view of observing what the other classes are like, and after about 45 seconds of observing them, I decided to take my leave considering the entrance ceremony hasn't begun yet.

As I was about to make it to the exit of the gymnassium. A man wearing a black suit and wearing glasses stopped me.

"Excuse me miss, the entrance ceremony is about to begin soon. Could you please go back to your assigned class?" The man asked me.

"I was just going to use the restroom real quick and come back." I said to him quickly, of course it was a lie.

He then sighed and pushed up his glasses.

"Very well then, but please make it back very quickly." He said as he moved away from the exit door as I nodded.

I then left the gymnassium and made my way to the 1st year halls. While I was in the hallways and looking in the 4 classrooms, I took a mental note of there being 4 particular hidden cameras in each top corner of the classes. Of course the school administration would have cameras in there schools, that much is certain. However there shouldn't be any cameras inside the classrooms, especially where you hidden it to the point it isn't visible to the naked eye.

Going back to the camera topic. There seem to have been an excessive amount of cameras. When Kushida and I were walking to the gymnassium there were about 50 cameras, the gymnassium contained 8 cameras, and in the hallways there were 20 cameras, and since the classes had 4 hidden cameras. I can probably say that it is safe to assume the 12 classes have about 48 cameras in total. Which seems to be alot, even if this is a prestigious school. So their might be more cameras in other places that I haven't searched for yet.

I then entered back into Class 1-B room since it was empty and had no intention of returning to the entrance ceremony. Now besides going into the other classes to see the cameras, I looked into this class and the others to see the name plates of all the 159 students, if we aren't including me in it. I remembered all and each of the names every 0.5 seconds.

Putting that thought away, I went to my seat that was all the way in the right corner and sat there.
And after sitting down, I looked at my left out of curiousity, and saw my seatmate's name plate that read, Kanzaki Ryuji.

Well since the entrance ceremony is probably still going on, i'll close my eyes till people start arriving to class.

However I did thought of the mystery of this schools nature, with the first part being the 4 class line ups during the entrance ceremony, each had odd behaviors.

For example, Class A students were the most well behaved like the expected honor students. Class B, my class, were similar to them but not exactly as good as Class A. Then there was Class C which half of them seemed to have been looking diligent while the other half were just acting like they were im their own world. Finally came Class D, they had the worst behavior, even though I only observed them in such a short time, and I was kinda suprised on how they weren't acting so good. This school is suppose to be an elite school right? Then why are some of these students acting like they don't know manners?