Vol 1 Chapter 1: The puzzle piece of a mask

🂱𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊🂱
♕𝔙𝔬𝔩 1 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔷𝔷𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨♕

⚜️Moriyama Midori POV⚜️

April 4th, today is particularly a special day for me as it will be starting a new life for me at Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

Due to me being exiled from my own family, well clan to be more specific. I've come to find a way to search for myself since my old goal was to surpass my family, or again to be specific, my sister Erika. Which suceeded however for a price I had to pay was my fathers wrath of jealousy, so he exiled me from his clan.

So here I am now, on a bus on its way to the school. I noticed that I am not the only one going to the school as they're multiple passengers wearing the same uniform as I was.

Strangely enough, there were four people who stood out, or atleast for me that did. A boy that looked well built and had blonde hair, however he was emitting an aura of arrogance that reminded me of Erika. Considering my sister was arrogant due to her capabilities, and her supposed 'mind reading'. This boy probably is arrogant due to being rich or his capabilities. My gut feeling is telling me that it is both.

Then there was a girl with biege color hair and crimson color eyes that had a cheery expression. Although from a distance from where I am at, an average person can't tell this but I saw the girls smile twitch many times. It was as if she was forcing herself to smile for some reason, or perhaps she is tired and can't hold onto stay smiling for too long? I think the former might be more plausible than the latter since she doesn't show any signs of being tired. Which could mean she is putting up a cheery facade for a malicious purpose.

Well moving on from her, there was another girl. She had long black hair and red eyes, and it appears she was incredibly focused on the book she was reading.

Lastly, there was a boy with brown hair and golden brown eyes that had an apathetic expression as he was staring out the window, however I saw him taking glances at the people on the bus and saw him give me a glance at me for a split second. This boy seemed to be average to most people, but what I see betrays that public display, he looks like a demon with a human face, and it seems i'll be going to school with him. I should probably keep my distance around him.

However, I noticed the blonde hair boy took a glance at the brown hair boy and his smirked increased. He didn't seem wary of the brown hair boy but amused, could it be they know eachother? Or does the blonde hair boy know him only?

The bus then picked up an elderly lady who looked she could barely hold herself up, and as she entered the bus she tried to find a seat but she was unfortunate to find one. I once again noticed the brown hair boy looked at the old lady and then closed his eyes, most likely not wanting to involve himself in helping the lady.

Then an office lady came to assist the lady and landed her eyes on the blonde boy.

"Hey, you there. Can't you see that this elderly woman is having trouble?" The office lady said to the blonde hair boy.

Considering the bus was quiet, this seemed to have drawn most of everyones attention.

"That's a really crazy question, lady," the blonde boy said.