Moriyama Midori Bio

Appearance:

(This is a temporary picture until I learn how to draw good so :3 )

Full name: Moriyama Midori

Alliases(Nicknames): machiavellian masterpiece, puppeteer, dark poet, expressionless-san(by yours truly), the emodiment of adaptability.

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 20th

Class assignment: Class 1-B

Age: 15(Currently)

Eye color: Dark grey

Hair color: Black

Height: 176 cm

Likes: Chess, Poetry, Nature, Art, Piano, Violin, Tea, and Winter.

Dislikes: [Unknown]

Personality: Intelligent(in all ways), Reserved, Rational, Helpful, Extremely Cunning, Charming, Cruel if needed, Extremely perceptive, Manipulative, and Empathetic to a certain individual(wink wink).

Her story(Not Apollyon canon you silly lots):

Raised in the Moriyama clan along with her sister Erika, that was praised and acknowledge due to her being a super natural genius. Midori never possessed any talent, since she was considered below average. Midori was never once praised, however instead of being angry or fustrated she decided to train herself much harder than anyone and focused on herself alone. When Midori was able to surpass her sister in both intellect and physical attributes, their father got jealous that his favorite child Erika got beaten by Midori, so Midori was kicked out of the clan. Having no other purpose, she decided to enroll into Advanced Nurturing High School to find something new to her life. She then landed in Class 1-B due to her doing extremely well on the entrance exam and interview but slightly lacked a background besides being homeschool.

Things you need to know about this fic:

So if you know this OC, then you must've read my other fic, COTE: Class Apollyon, well this fic is based around the OC that was in that fic but instead, she is a student at ANHS. So I am amateur writer there is no doubt about that, so please do not have high expectations for this. Now this fic will be mainly in two POV's which are Moriyama Midori and of course Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, now this version of Ayanokoji will be built similar to Checkmate Ayanokoji, so partial credit to him to some extent. Characters are likely to go OC in this, and there will be some exams I will replace for more complex one's because this fic will focus on character development and outsmarting situations(which I will try and do my best on). Now that I got that out of the way, Let us move on to the fic shall we?

P.S.  I love you readers and writers out there❤️‍🔥