Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!

Some time around 7 PM, it started raining heavily. Saiki sat with his cat on the couch, looking out through the large windows of his living room. If Saiki remembered correctly, it was something called April Showers? Or May? Well, it was only a week from May... Eh, who cares. There had been a lot of rainfall recently. It seemed rather inconvenient. Saiki could easily manipulate the weather.

'Meow!' Saiki looked down at the cat in his lap. 'Ku-chan! I'm hungry! Can I get food, please?' The pink haired boy nodded.

Of course. Saiki moved the cat off his lap before teleporting to the kitchen. How should I feel about my own cat calling me Ku-chan? He's been calling me that ever since he heard Honey call me that. The psychic pulled out a package of cat food. Oh. His food is running low. Saiki served the food using telekinesis as he walked to his room.

'This one's my favorite!'

The psychic returned a few moments later in casual clothes. The cat titled his head. 'Where are you going?'

I'm going out to pick up some more food for you.

'Okay! Return safe, Ku-chan!' Kitty went back to eating. The psychic sighed at the sweetness. That cat would be the death of him.

I will.

Saiki teleported to an alley. The psychic turned the corner to the pet store. He looked at the display on the window. Hm. A new flavor. I think he will like this. I should go inside before I get soaked. He went inside and picked up the canned food. After deciding that it was a good fit, he saw treats. Treats... He's a good boy. Saiki reached up and grabbed treats before turning around. Toys for kittens... Suddenly, the whole section seemed appealing. He eyed the toys for a moment. I have extra money.

~~~

I may have gone a bit overboard. Saiki sighed, looking down at the three bags in his hands. Well, it's too late now. He left the store and walked in the heavy rain. Saiki didn't mind getting wet. He had powers to evaporate every droplet on his body. Saiki was about to turn the corner when he felt a sharp pain in his head. Ah- What is this? Premonition? Visions of a car flipped over bubbled in his head. The psychic turned to look at the cause. God.

"That cat! It's going to get hit!" A bystander shrieked as the cat began running across the wet road. The same car from his headache just turned into the lane.

Yeah. It's going to hit in about three seconds.

Saiki used psychokinesis on the car, accidentally pushing it into a head first collision with another car.

Oh. Shit.

The car bursted into flames right before his eyes. The pink haired boy stood there as the cars vanished.

Huh?

"That cat! It's going to get hit!"

Wait. He had heard that same thing just a second ago. His eyes landed on the same car he just saw. The cat from earlier also began to dash across the street. Saiki raised his hand and pulled the cat back with psychokinesis. The car swerved and crashed into a pole.

...

"That cat! It's going to get hit!"

Shoot me.

A time loop. This just was another problem on top of saving the cat and the people around. Saiki quickly got over his dread and despair and did his best to change the outcome. The car drove through again.