To The Beach!

"The beach?" Haruhi asks.

"Of course," The twins begin happily. "The beach."

"But why?"

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru starts.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach." Kaoru finishes.

"Did I say that...?" She ponders. Yes Haruhi, you did say that.

"Yes Haruhi," The twins say in unison. "Here's the fun part." Saiki stopped listening at that point. Why do we need to go to the beach? He continues reading his book.

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi asks.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach." Tamaki says smiling. Good grief...

******

Saiki was hoping he wouldn't be dragged along, but things never go his way. In fact, it's even worse than he would have imagined. So even on vacation we have to keep our clients entertained. Saiki sighed. I guess I'll go check out the water. He thinks, standing up. He turns his head at a loud commotion, seeing Kyoya standing next to a long line of girls. What the hell... He sweat dropped. The pink haired boy watched the beautiful waves with his usual straight face.

"Saiki looks so distant and mysterious..." One girl said.

"Yeah, he does!"

"He's so handsome!" The girls giggle. The psychic turns around and walks towards Haruhi, who was sitting under a large beach umbrella.

"Haruhi, I'm joining you." Saiki says as he sat down on the beach towel.

"Sure thing, Saiki-kun. I don't mind." She smiled at him. Saiki nods and stares at the sea again. The waves are calming. He thinks to himself.

"Um, Haruhi? Saiki?" Three girls come up behind us. Saiki had to hold back a flinch. Shut up, I'm still getting used to not knowing who is coming and when. The two turned their heads to face the girls. "Aren't you going to go swimming with us?" The girl questions. Saiki had decided to leave it up to Haruhi to let the girls off.

"No, uh... I like looking at the sea from a safe distance." Saiki nodded in agreement.

"Well, if your not going to swim... Would you mind if we sat here and talked with you?"

"But why? You girls should go swim. You've got cute swimsuits on, why not show them off?" Charming, Haruhi. The girls blush. They gushed for a few moments before eventually walking away. Saiki blinked slowly. I guess I could take a quick nap.

"Nice one, Haruhi." Saiki says as he switches to a laying position. He closes his eyes.

"Thanks, Saiki-kun." Haruhi laughs. A few minutes later, Haruhi turned her head to speak to the pink haired boy, only to find him asleep. 'That's unexpected, especially for Saiki-kun. But he looks surprisingly peaceful. It's honestly cute.' She smiles to herself knowing it's better to leave the boy alone. The twins notice the sleeping psychic and immediately rush over. Haruhi quickly shushes them.

"Wow, he looks really peaceful." Kaoru states.

"Yeah... He's really cute." Hikaru adds. Haruhi doesn't miss the evil glint in their eyes.

"Guys... Seriously, don't wake him up." She states.

"Ohh, we're not doing anything at all, Haruhi..." 'That's not very convincing.' Haruhi thinks. Kaoru pulls out his phone and begins taking pictures of Saiki's sleeping face in a bunch of different angles. The psychic's mouth was slightly open, causing a tiny bit of drool to drip out.