The Host Club?!

My name is Saiki Kusuo, and I'm a psychic. Today is my first day at a new school. This place is apparently fancy and full of rich people. This makes me even less excited. Not that I was excited in the first place. My weird, good for nothing brother Saiki Kusuke got me into this school for whatever reason. I took an extremely difficult entrance exam and ranked #1. (It was actually really easy, like, "I can do this in the blink of an eye" type easy, but I wanted to take my time on this exam.) It bought a lot of attention on me, which I hated, but my brother gave me a bunch coffee jellies, so I decided to endure it.

"This will be a good experience for you, Kusuo! Consider it a gift from your big brother, and don't be too mad at me! I got you set up on your own apartment and you're already signed up for the culinary classes and you can also join the baking club."

A gift? What part of this is a gift? The annoying, spoiled, rich kids? I'm not looking forward to a bunch of Saiko's. Stupid Kusuke. The only good thing about this school may as well be the baking club. Maybe I can join them-

"Who's that boy?"

"He's cute..."

"I've never seen him before, but he's handsome!"

I already hate it here.

******

Kusuo had just picked up his schedule and a list of necessary materials. He had hoped the gossip about him would calm down hopefully after the first week. All he had to do was wait. The boy had arrived at his classroom and the teacher instructed him to wait until she calls him in. He decides to slide his germanium ring on.

"Settle down class, I know we all are excited about our new student. As you all know, he ranked #1 on the entrance exam." Hearing collective gasps from the students, she continues.

"Yes, yes. Now allow him to make his entrance."

The class watch as the slides the door open. The psychic walks into the classroom and faces the class. Good grief.... Silence follows the seconds after.

"You may introduce yourself now." Kusuo nods. Great, all eyes on me.

"My name is Saiki Kusuo. It's nice to meet you all."  The boy bows to his class.

...

"Oh my god!"

"He's so cute!"

"Is he shy? That's adorable!"

"Look how pretty his hair is."

"And he's super smart!"

"Do you think he will become a host?" Kusuo already wants to leave. What do they mean by host?

"You can have a seat back there, next to the Hitachiin twins." The teacher explains. Kusuo nods and makes his way over to the seat.

They're all staring.

"Hey, Saiki." An orange hair dude to my right speaks.

"Hi."

"My name is Kaoru." This guy is a twin.

"And my name is Hikaru." Kusuo turns his head to the voice.

"So, you're a commoner, right?" Commoner? I would take that personally, but then again, this whole school is full of rich assholes. Kusuo nods.