The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!

Jelly filled glazed donuts. I hope they like it. Saiki filled the donut with jelly. He set it down and sifted powdered sugar over it. He smiled down at his creation. Okay, done. Saiki took the three dessert trays and walked out the baking club. Maybe I should try it with coffee jelly... With cream on the side. He nodded to himself before he kicked open the door.

"I'm back."

"Kusuo! It's terrible!" Tamaki crawled up to the psychic. What, did you finally get convicted of sexual harassment? Saiki ignored him and continued walking. He neatly set the trays down on a table.

"What's this, Ku-chan?" Honey ran up to the table.

"Glazed donuts with jelly filling. It should be enough for everyone." The blonde boy jumped in joy and the twins applauded.

"It looks so good! Can I have one?" He asked, except he already held one in his hand. Saiki watched intently for any reaction. He stepped back in shock.

"Honey... Why are you floating?"

"It's so good... I think I'm floating." Honey floated over to Mori. Saiki and Mori sweat dropped. I think you are... It must be good if it's approved by Honey. Saiki smiled to himself as he held a donut to his lips.

"K-Kusuo..." Ah, a bug. Saiki stepped on the 'pest.' Oh, nevermind. It was Tamaki. He took the donut in his mouth and rocked on his heels before jumping off his back, hearing a cry from the blonde man. "...Haruhi found out we sold her mechanical pencil!" Saiki tilted his head.

"So what?" Tamaki jumped to his feet and pointed at the pink haired boy. It does taste really good.

"So she's mad at us now because we sold it!"

"Yeah, you did say that." Saiki turned away, happily munching on his donut.

"It's a serious matter! She walked away saying she needed time!" He cried. Okay, stop screaming in my ear.

"And still, what do you want me to do about it?"

"G-Go find her...?" Tch. He glared at the blonde before crossing his arms. Only because it's Haruhi. "Where are you going?"

"To find Haruhi, idiot." Saiki stopped in his tracks. Actually, I don't need to since she's outside the door as we speak. Just then, the door was opened. There, revealed four girls, who Saiki only recognized one as Haruhi.

"This girl is just perfect!" The tallest woman said as she rubbed her head on the poor brunette. Tamaki sprinted to the door.

"Get your hands off my Haruhi!" The woman reacted by punching him. Saiki nearly choked on his donut and huffed short laugh. He quickly covered his mouth and turned away.

"Leave her alone!" She demanded. The blonde put a hand on his burning cheek and crawled backwards.

"S-She just punched me!"

"Huh? Saiki..." Kaoru turned to the pink haired boy. Kyoya smirked and pushed up his glasses. How many times have you used that line? Oh, wait.

"Was that a laugh I heard?" Saiki straightened his face and turned to the two.

"No idea." He deadpanned before shoving the rest of the treat in his mouth. 'It was totally a laugh.' The dark haired man turned back to the three ladies.

"If I'm not wrong, you girls are from the Lobelia Girls Academy, right?"

"That's correct," The lady said with a sexy voice. The Host Club watched the three girls throw their uniforms in the air. An outfit switch? I'm almost intrigued.