Chapter 35

Jungkook was sitting on the bed while caressing his baby bumb “when your appa will come”

“appa is here bun” taehyung said entering inside the room, he sat beside jungkook and kissed his cheek, jungkook looked at him with a pout “you said you will come early today”

Taehyung pecked his pout “sorry bun” he again pecked his lips “you know na baby i have lots of work in office”

Jungkook looked at him and hugged him snuggling his face in taehyung's chest “i was missing you so much”

Taehyung smiled and kissed his head “me too i was also missing my wifey whole day”

Jungkook looked at him and pecked his lips “hubby let's watch a movie”

Taehyung nodded and kissed his forehead “you select a movie, i'm coming after freshen up”

So now jungkook was seven months pregnant and taehyung also completed his graduation and joined the company with namjoon, looking at his son's hardwork namjoon handed him the position of a ceo a month ago and now taehyung was giving his best to make his father proud and that's why sometimes he came home late

Taehyung came out from the washroom and saw jungkook watching the movie and laughing, he sat beside him and pulled jungkook between his legs carefully not to hurt their baby “ you start watching the movie without me”

“you were taking so much time”

Taehyung put his chin on jungkook's shoulder and wrapped his hands around jungkook's baby bump “i can't wait to hold my baby”

Jungkook looked at him with a smile “just two months and your baby will be in your hands”

Taehyung pecked jungkook's lips “i love you”

“i love you too” jungkook said and again start watching the movie with full concentration

After sometime a smirk appeared on jungkook's face and he slowly put his hand behind his back and traveled it down to taehyung's cock and squeezed it making taehyung flinched because of a sudden action, he looked at taehyung with a smile and again squeezed it

“koo don't do this” taehyung said and tears start forming in jungkook's eyes

“y-you don-don't li-like my t-touch”

Taehyung carefully made him sit on his lap and kissed his forehead “no baby it's not like this”

“t-then why are y-you st-stopping me”

Taehyung sigh knowing very well that jungkook won't listen anything and will start crying “ok do whatever you want”

“i'm not in the mood anymore” he said and got up from taehyung's lap and lay down

“don't you wanna watch the movie”

“no! now turned off the lights and cuddle with me”

After turning off the lights taehyung lied beside jungkook and hugged him tightly yet carefully “are you angry doll”

Jungkook shook his head and hide his face in taehyung's chest
______________________________________

Next day jungkook was pouting and telling taehyung to not go office “hubby please don't go”

Taehyung sat beside him and pecked his lips “baby just few days and after that i'll take leave from office and stay with you”

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and he hugged taehyung not wanting his husband to leave him even for a one second “take me with you then”

“baby if you weren't pregnant then i should have let you come with me but i don't want our baby and you to get hurt so it's better for you to stay at home”

Jungkook shook his head “i'll go with you”

Taehyung made him sit on his lap and caressed his cheeks lovingly “doll hubby will come early today”

“you always say this”

Taehyung pecked his lips “bun I'm saying i'll come early today and will get you an ice cream”

“promise”

“promise”

Jungkook got up from taehyung's lap “if you won't complete your promise then remember i won't talk with you for a week”

Taehyung chuckled and booped his nose “i will come early but for that i also have to go early”

“then go who's stopping you, you're the one who's wasting time”

Taehyung smiled knowing very well that pregnant jungkook is something else, he kissed jungkook's forehead and said “take care of yourself”

Jungkook nodded and gave a long peck on taehyung's lips “you too take care of yourself and don't forget to have lunch on time”

Taehyung left for office and jungkook sat on the bed while caressing his baby bump “your appa talks too much, he's such a pain in the ass... thank God he went office now we both will sleep peacefully”

After sometime
“i'm missing my hubby so much let me call him” saying that he called taehyung who in no time picked the call

“my wifey is missing me”

“yes” jungkook said with a pout

“hubby is also missing you”

“then come back quickly”

Taehyung chuckled and said “baby i will come after two hours till then take some rest”

“no”

“so what my wifey wanna do”

“nothing”

“are you angry with hubby”

“no”

“then what happened”

“nothing” saying that he cut the call and lied down on bed “why i was talking like that with hubby”