Chapter 5

Taehyung was waiting to see his future wife but his eyes widen looking at the person, jungkook was looking down and when he looked up his eyes met with taehyung who was staring at him

“now stop staring at each other” jin said and come towards jungkook and kissed his cheeks “my baby is looking so beautiful”

Jungkook gave him a little smile “thank you eomma”

Jungkook sat beside his father but he told him to go and sit beside taehyung so he nervously went and sit with tae

“i won't marry you” taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear

“i also don't wanna marry an asshole like you” jungkook also whispered back

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's thigh and squeezed it “mind your tongue or it won't be good for you”

Before jungkook say anything mrs jeon said “what you two are talking about”

“nothing” jungkook said and stood up “mama I'm not feeling well so I'm going to my room” saying that he left from there

Mr jeon looked at namjin “actually he's not feeling well since yesterday”

“it's ok we can understand” namjoon said with a smile

After lunch the kim family left from there

Mr jeon went to jungkook's room “kookie”

Jungkook looked at his father “yes papa”

“what was that behavior”

Jungkook looked down and said slowly “i can't marry him”

“what!” mr jeon shouted a little “you told me that you'll marry him now what's the problem”

“i don't like him”

“i doesn't matter we already fixed your engagement date”

Jungkook looked up with tears in his eyes “but I don't wanna marry him papa”

Mr jeon wiped jungkook's tears “kookie son try to understand if i'll cancel the engagement they'll end the contract which will effect our company”

Jungkook backed away “you care about your company not me”

“i care about you son but i also can't afford any lose”

“mr and mrs kim are good people if you'll talk with them they will understand”

“i won't talk with them and you'll only marry with taehyung” saying that mr jeon left from there

Jungkook sit on the bed and start crying silently

On the other hand

“mom dad I won't marry him”

“but why he's so beautiful”

“i don't care mom whether he's beautiful or not but I can't marry him”

Jin looked down with fake tears in his eyes “i always fullfil your all wishes but you can't fulfill my one wish”

Namjoon wiped jin's tears knowing that his wifey is the biggest drama queen “jinie don't cry” saying that he looked at taehyung “see you make your mom cry”

Taehyung felt bad and hugged jin “please don't cry mom I'll marry him”

Jin looked at taehyung “really”

Taehyung nodded and kissed jin's cheek “now stop crying”

Jin happily hugged taehyung “joonie i told you my son will never say no to me”

“i'll make your life hell you little shit” taehyung thought and a smirk appeared on his face
______________________________________

The next day jungkook didn't wake up early as he was crying whole night, mrs jeon came to his room and sat beside jungkook on the bed “kookie wake up”

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes “mama” saying that he hugged mrs jeon

“what happened baby”

Jungkook looked at mrs jeon “i don't want to marry him that bastard is so bad”

Mrs jeon caressed jungkook's cheeks “did he say something”

Jungkook told his mother everything which happened between him and taehyung in the university

Mrs jeon kissed jungkook's forehead “don't worry I'll talk with your dad”